Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares about thors helmet?! The thing that's really gonna bug me is tony stark with no arc reactor.

I really hope they end up having Thor wear the helmet at some point in avengers 2. It's a badass look. I think it's realistic for him not to wear it during hand to hand combat. But it would be a nice touch if they incorporated. Actually, it would be fun and more realistic if the helmet falling off constantly in battle was a small, side joke in the movie

This looks bad ***!

ma5u7amy.jpg
e4y9y5up.jpg
14/04/04/uju4e7a9.jpg[/IMG]

YES!!!

My number one concern with Avengers 2 was that Whedon would pathetically keep Cap in the same lame Coulson designed suit. Glad he listened to reason! Stealth suit with traditional colors FTW!!! :rock

Last edited:
With a working budget of $300 million, someone cannot even design a helmet comfortable enough for Hemsworth to wear and look like what Thor should look like? and he is a whiney *****. Look at what Keaton had to go through back in Batman and Batman Returns.

Yeah, at least for a couple of scenes anyway.
Loki wore his in the first Avengers.
I think Hemsworth is being a jerk about it.
He needs to be reminded how much he's being paid.

You mean that 500k salary Chris Hemsworth got for Avengers compared to the 50-80mil Downey got for it? lol.. I wouldn't wear that damn helmet either.

You mean that 500k salary Chris Hemsworth got for Avengers compared to the 50-80mil Downey got for it? lol.. I wouldn't wear that damn helmet either.
In fairness, Hemsworth is a nobody compared with Downey. He'll still make millions off the franchise before it's all over. I really don't care if we see him with the helmet or not, but complaining about it on his part does seem kinda petty.

If I had a Brad Pitt Troy body, full head of hair and 20/20 vision....you know....attractive, I would wear a Thor helmet for 500,000 salary in a heart beat. :lol

I really hope they end up having Thor wear the helmet at some point in avengers 2. It's a badass look. I think it's realistic for him not to wear it during hand to hand combat. But it would be a nice touch if they incorporated. Actually, it would be fun and more realistic if the helmet falling off constantly in battle was a small, side joke in the movie

This makes many sense, I approvez.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

In fairness, Hemsworth is a nobody compared with Downey. He'll still make millions off the franchise before it's all over. I really don't care if we see him with the helmet or not, but complaining about it on his part does seem kinda petty.

Exactly.
Half a million for a couple of monthes work of emoting,looking pretty,parroting lines written for me and eating catered food all the while my fame grows.
Yeah, I could be bothered to wear a helm for a few scenes.

I love the helm, but no one at Marvel must be to worried or they'd probably just CGI it onto his head.

They're probably actually happy so that he can shakle his hair for the ladies more. :lol

Back