Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PmvgQJV.gif

If you put a shot of Terry Crews in between the Hulk-Banner morph I don't know if I'd be able to tell the difference. :lol

You guys are gonna **** bricks when those Ultron robots kill all the heroes except Tony Stark and Scarlett Witch has to bring them back from the dead while Quicksilver runs back in time to prevent Ultron from existing.

Spoilers.

You guys are gonna **** bricks when those Ultron robots kill all the heroes except Tony Stark and Scarlett Witch has to bring them back from the dead while Quicksilver runs back in time to prevent Ultron from existing.

Spoilers.

Which causes a Flashpoint where captain america is black and thor is a woman???

Woah

Well, the Chitauri were pretty weak ass.

I'm thinking the drones won't be tough either, but there will be a whole lot of 'em.

Hoping the drones are tougher than the chitauri and also hope we get a final showdown in this with the avengers vs final form Ultron. The avengers really lacked Loki taking on the avengers.

Well, the Chitauri were pretty weak ass.

I'm thinking the drones won't be tough either, but there will be a whole lot of 'em.

That's why I think they'll make the drones more of a challenge.

Spoilers.

you-you-o.gif

Back