Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't posted jye's masterpiece in a while.....

4K Ultra HD Combo HDR10
Blu-ray 3D Combo
Regular bluray and DVD also
Out 20th June

4K Ultra HD HDR10
No 3D blu
Regular Blu-ray and DVD also
Theatrical version only, extended version not included on any of these
Out 20th June

More detail here:
https://thedigitalbits.com/columns/my-two-cents/052223-0900

Both films with IMAX formatting thank God so two new disc purchases for me! :rock

I'm guessing the original film will be the cut that was re-released in theaters last fall with the one line of extra dialogue added.

Oh dang, the making of The Abyss was strenuous and full of pressure on the cast and crew :horror Great respect to them all for going through that production.

(Just wanted to post this here since it’s another one of Cameron’s water based films.)

I heard Ed Harris almost drowned on that shoot. It was horrid for everyone.

I was just stressed enough watching them make that rat breathe that liquid air stuff. Poor rat.

Oh dang, the making of The Abyss was strenuous and full of pressure on the cast and crew :horror Great respect to them all for going through that production.

(Just wanted to post this here since it’s another one of Cameron’s water based films.)

The original Ed Marsh documentary Under Pressure is a million times better than that video.

I heard Ed Harris almost drowned on that shoot. It was horrid for everyone.

I was just stressed enough watching them make that rat breathe that liquid air stuff. Poor rat.
I remember being like 5 or so and watching this movie and it just seemed stressful. I thought it was a worst nightmare. Bring stick in a suit with water stuff in your helmet going into the dark

Back