Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to inject this movie straight into your veins.
giphy.webp

Yeah, there is no way this movie could dream of topping the feats of cinematic brilliance as this:

Why show this in a different movie thread? Some like me would rather spoil myself on an uninteresting movie like Avatar 2 than the movie which I actually went to see. How dumb. :slap:slap:slap

There was a trailer before Strange. Not a lot of talking. Looked the same. I might not be the best person to ask because I feel this movie is several years too late and i have almost zero interest in it.

Just visuals of the world, a blue girl was pregnant and some dialog about family. I suspect more spectacle, less substance. Never cared to have seen the first one and won't see this one either. Makes me think of some white self hatred, we should give this land back to people in teepees that don't invent anything.

So are there Humans in this again? Avatars? More infiltration, discovery, outrage and betrayal, and then helping the "people" fight for their freedom?

Will it be a spiritual story about an avatar that has a child with a native, that is not really his but is in spirit which is all that really matters?

The Way of Water's hidden message is: it ebbs and flows.

So are there Humans in this again? Avatars? More infiltration, discovery, outrage and betrayal, and then helping the "people" fight for their freedom?
Yes. Had on clear breathing masks with weapons. Nothing really given away with story. I think the main guy is Jake? Said something about this place is our fortress or something like that.

Just reading and found this gem:

Cameron stated that "Basically, if you loved the first movie, you're gonna love these movies, and if you hated it, you're probably gonna hate these. If you loved it at the time, and you said later you hated it, you're probably gonna love these"

Cameron stated that "Basically, if you loved the first movie, you're gonna love these movies, and if you hated it, you're probably gonna hate these. If you loved it at the time, and you said later you hated it, you're probably gonna love these"
Haha, perfect. :lol

It's still 7 months from release and we've already reached the Justification for Failure phase of the project. What took him so long? :lol

I saw the trailer before DS2 yesterday. Yawn. Looked like more of the same from what I recall of the original. Some greenish indigenous natives as well (amphibious maybe?), so probably just a slightly different take on the greedy invader story.

Back