Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for this making 3 billion...I suppose it's possible--assuming 2.8 billion of it is earned in China. I know it's huge over there, the rest of the world, not so much.

Maybe Jimmy can restore some magic to cinema and remind us of how good it can be, but I’d be more interested in Avatar as a bunch of streamed episodes with impressive visuals held together by a great story.

Maybe Jimmy can restore some magic to cinema and remind us of how good it can be, but I’d be more interested in Avatar as a bunch of streamed episodes with impressive visuals held together by a great story.
Impossible considering he shot this in HFR lol

Cinema = 24fps

For one to restore magic to cinema they first need to use the language of cinema.

He made a video game that looks like Good Morning America lol

Last edited:
NWH and TB already restored magic to cinema. One provided crowd pleasing spectacle, the other provided everything else (cinematography, production design, mood, etc.)

With Avatar: The Wetness of Water all I'm expecting is a slightly less silly Aquaman which could still be fun to see on the big screen.

Holy crap this movie is doomed lol
Next year's Oscars when "The Way of Water" is read out loud as a nominee for Best Visual Effects:

crowd-laughing.gif

Avatar 4: The Water is Still Wet (Part 1 of 2)

Avatar 5: The Water is Wetter Still (Part 2 of 2)

and finally

Avatar 6: Which Way is the Water
You got it all wrong. The next one is earth/dirt and the third is fire. Jim cam knew what he was doing when he named this movie avatar .

So is it a 3D release or new tech?
You have to inject this movie straight into your veins.
As for this making 3 billion...I suppose it's possible--assuming 2.8 billion of it is earned in China. I know it's huge over there, the rest of the world, not so much.
Definitely zero mentioning of anything American. :lol

Back