AUGTOYS - 1/6 Dune Action Figures (Licensed)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow -- $256 -- that's HT pricing right there.

At that price I expect that they will deliver a product that is on par with the proto. Too bad we won't know until this time next year.

Wow. This ain't cheap, and I have to imagine that the armored figures won't be cheaper. I may be calling this one Paul and done.

Wow at that price. It's sad to see that Threezero and SooSooToys are the only companies still pricing their figures reasonably now.

This isn't even the more complicated stillsuit version of Paul. They'll probably charge closer to $300 for the stillsuits or armor outfits if they're charging that much for his basic black suit version.

If they shoot up for a stillsuit version, it'll be nice knowing them.

So many new companies see what HT charges and figures they can do it too. Wasn't it saud the people behind this had 10 years of industry experience?

Paul looks good, Gurney is a step down on the second release!

I'll be watching the line but it's gone from great interest to watching from afar.

Nobody even knows what the production quality of this company will end up looking like. I remember when Blitzway came out with their incredible looking prototypes and then all of their production figures end up looking super soft compared to it.

Think this is gonna be a wait and see. If it was a sub $200 figure I wouldn't be POing but it's too pricey for something that we don't even know the final quality will be like.

I didn't think of the rise in price a Stillsuit Paul would demand. Yeah, I'll be sticking to just a Paul myself, and that's because I'm a Duneguy. Even then I'm hesitant. Such a price for an untested, barebones figure is really stretching it. ToysWonderland has it for 200 euros. Add shipping and taxes, it'd be near the 300s for me. In contrast, DX Mando Luke, from DarkSideToys, including shipping and taxes, is 320 euros. It's really hard to justify this figure when such a comparison is made.

Wow -- $256 -- that's HT pricing right there.

At that price I expect that they will deliver a product that is on par with the proto. Too bad we won't know until this time next year.

I wonder if the price is an indication of the cost of the license or the limited size of the run per figure? No one expects a merch-bonanza from this movie?

That price includes worldwide delivery, of course.

It'll look cheaper elsewhere, but the delivery will be added later.

As you say, the license was probably expensive. The franchise is a lot more niche than the big hitters, and Dune (2021) is one particular expression within that niche.

I barely made it through the film, and therefore can't see myself ever wanting to be reminded of it by owning figures. I'm surprised any company actually took up the challenge. They must be fans!

If I'd seen the film before I started this thread, I wouldn't have started this thread. :lol

They seem pretty sure of themselves with that price don’t they?? Sounds like they are using leather not pleather which is something. The costuming does look exceptional but my personal preference is for the stillsuit look. Maybe they should have gone with that look first? Just saying. And surprised Gurney was in their initial announcement. I would have thought Duncan or even Chani might have been a safer bet given the actors popularity. Brolin does have a lot of fans just wish that likeness was better. I guess sixth scale companies never make particularly logical decisions!

That price includes worldwide delivery, of course.

It'll look cheaper elsewhere, but the delivery will be added later.

As you say, the license was probably expensive. The franchise is a lot more niche than the big hitters, and Dune (2021) is one particular expression within that niche.

I barely made it through the film, and therefore can't see myself ever wanting to be reminded of it by owning figures. I'm surprised any company actually took up the challenge. They must be fans!

If I'd seen the film before I started this thread, I wouldn't have started this thread. :lol
WB will certainly take a decent cut. All those other 3rd party figure prices are typically without licensing or shipping.

Global shipping would be something like $25 or so. I'm pretty sure Kit also said they do the customs cost on their end too, so figure itself without licencing+shipping is probably around $190 or so.

Last edited:
$256 including worldwide shipping and if you are in the EU it’s tax included too..

I am not speaking for this new company but I had a short conversation with them, I think they price it right, the license is really expensive for a new movie.

A little bit surprise that it’s not HT taking the license. It must over $300 if it’s HT

These actually look better than expected. I do think they’re a bit overpriced, but provided the production pieces can match or surpass the prototypes I can live with it.

$256 including worldwide shipping and if you are in the EU it’s tax included too..

I am not speaking for this new company but I had a short conversation with them, I think they price it right, the license is really expensive for a new movie.

A little bit surprise that it’s not HT taking the license. It must over $300 if it’s HT
Wait a sec, I’ve never ordered from OSK. Is tax & shipping for the EU really included in the price? I looked around the FAQ section but didn’t see anything about the tax. If so that’s great, it comes to about 200 euros for me, which is a perfectly adequate price. I didn’t see if it’s sent through a courier service or the post office though; the latter I feel would impose a tax as it enters the country.

Wait a sec, I’ve never ordered from OSK. Is tax & shipping for the EU really included in the price? I looked around the FAQ section but didn’t see anything about the tax. If so that’s great, it comes to about 200 euros for me, which is a perfectly adequate price. I didn’t see if it’s sent through a courier service or the post office though; the latter I feel would impose a tax as it enters the country.
Shipping is definitely included, FAQ section is not up-to-date yet,,we will update it later

Regarding tax for EU - We are now prepaying taxes under IOSS system, 99% package deliver with no tax, there's a few package that still went for custom checks, it cause delay but they do deliver finally without taxes

Our shipping usually takes 1-2 week for EU region

Back