Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to finish this. Set it aside when Dead Space 2 came out - and just haven't gotten back into it.

I'll definitely give the DLC a try once I finish the game.

Same here Jen. Just kind of got lost in the shuffle with other games coming out. Not that its a bad game its one of the best games I played last year for sure. Its quite fun especially the MP

I haven't tried MP yet - just working through the story. I think I'm only about 1/3 of the way done.

Got back into Batman Arkham Asylum again....love that game and it had been over a year since I last played it. After I get some more achievements I'll be switching back over to this game.

Downloading it now,Brotherhood to me has been the most enjoyable game yet of the 3,and can't wait to play the DLC.

I bought and completed the DLC yesterday
sadly it is pretty short but I needed moar Assassin's Creed

Tell me something guys/girls when you play multiplayer is your custom classes and personas reset? I have this problem and so I stopped playing online

Started on it yesterday and it is really enjoyable,so far 1 new area discovered too.

Back