Assassin's Creed 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, guys! Here is some photos of "Freedom Edition" and "Hunter" Connor statues by PureArts & Ubisoft. They're awesome! Get them since they're still in stock, totally worth their price. They're very-very well executed.

They both look incredible. I have the Freedom Edition one, thinking about picking up the other. Great pictures!

I tried to bear the sidequests but I couldn't handle them. SO repetitive and tedious, clearly devised in about 5 minutes each and basically just a way of artificially lengthening the game.

And gawd, Connor is even blander than Desmond. I'll probably go back for the naval missions eventually, but I've lost patience with the rest of it.

Thanks for the statue pictures, I thought I preferred the Freedom Edition one but actually the other might be better.

Going to have to pick this up next week, between game play videos and a huge desire to play the naval missions, my desire for this is massive.

Yeah, we got Mass-Effect-3'd :slap

A lot of story elements in this game fell very flat...moments that should have been very impactful and emotionally satisfying were just meh

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hey, guys! Here is some photos of "Freedom Edition" and "Hunter" Connor statues by PureArts & Ubisoft. They're awesome! Get them since they're still in stock, totally worth their price. They're very-very well executed.

Hey V-raptor, I got both as well, and agreed, they're both totally worth the price. Sculpt and paint work is just fantastic on both.

A lot of story elements in this game fell very flat...moments that should have been very impactful and emotionally satisfying were just meh

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I Guess people weren't Mad Enough at AC3 ending as they did to ME3 which made Bioware to make an extended ending

So when we get to play the Next DLC from AC3, who's memory are we on?

1XWV7.jpg

This has to be the best glitch I've seen.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I Guess people weren't Mad Enough at AC3 ending as they did to ME3 which made Bioware to make an extended ending

Well Assassins Creed 3 still had endings for both Connor's and Desmond's stories.

The original Mass Effect 3 endings made little sense and at times were just gibberish. Bioware had a lot of excuses but in the end I think it was a combination of being rushed and leaving out part of the story (Leviathan) for later DLC

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm aware of that, that's not my point. He was a major character that had a lot of effect on the events pertaining to Desmond. He needed a better, more satisfying send off. The least the could have done is let us deliver the final blow.

Anyone else completely forget about those three men in black suits at Abstergo once you found the apple of eden in the first Assasin's Creed? who the heck were they

Back