Asmus Toys: Merry and Pippin Lord of the Rings 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sith...excellent capes/cloaks! Those look great...I agree with you though...the fabric is a bit thick/stiff on Merry. Needs to be able to pull it all back and still lay normally over the shoulder. The design and pattern look great though!

Got mine a week ago. Not great but also not as bad as I thought it would bee. Overall for $100 a piece I am pretty happy with it.

Got mine a week ago. Not great but also not as bad as I thought it would bee. Overall for $100 a piece I am pretty happy with it.

Great review IMO! Thanks for putting up - and from the looks of it agree w. your comments.

Is there anywhere still selling these two? I notice they've been coming in and out of stock and in and out of pre-order on BBTS, but right now they're out, and I can't seem to find anywhere else selling them reasonably priced. :( I really wish I had prioritized them a little higher than some of the other figures now.

Also another latecomer looking for these. Anybody know of somewhere with stock? Or anybody selling? :)
Thanks!

Same problem here. Sold out everywhere. I need them, but i'm not sure i want to pay the Ebay price for them (around 400$ CAD with shipping).

I was in the same boat a couple of months ago. I had to bite the Ebay bullet because they went out of stock almost overnight. Once Frodo and Sam became available I think everyone who was waiting for final production photos jumped on them.

Back