Asmus Toys : Lord of the Ring thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the orc trend continues, I hope they eventually get to this one. I always thought he looked the coolest.

mprotk04_03.jpg

one of my favorites also. :hi5:

Wow, 12 in a year? We went from the promised 5 a year to 12 this coming year.

One every month! Reminds me of the old SS days when Star Wars first started.

I highly doubt they can keep that pace but I'm looking forward to seeing them try.:yess:. Means there shouldn't be too long a wait before teaser pics. Aragorn teaser coming soon I hope.

He had lots of bit parts in the LOTR films and is Nori in The Hobbit movies.

Last edited:
I highly doubt they can keep that pace but I'm looking forward to seeing them try.:yess:. Means there shouldn't be too long a wait before teaser pics. Aragorn teaser coming soon I hope.

Definitely will be fun to see them try. There will be a scramble at some bottleneck point.

But so far we know we have coming:

Preorders:
Gothmog
Gandalf

Bits we've seen:
Aragorn
Guritz
Mouth of Sauron

Pieces we've heard mentioned:
Gimli

Hoping for:
Saruman
Lurtz

I would like Saruman.

Not sure if I have ever mentioned this or not but Saruman would be nice.

Oh and Saruman.

One was created by a user and one from Asmus. I closed one a while back and left this one.

I would be most interested in Sauron and Aragorn if he is wearing armor.

I would hope so!

The problem they are going to have is finding someone that makes a quality stock body at that size. They could get some reuse out of it with Pippin, Merry and Gimli and they could also make an Old Bilbo and a Frodo and Sam so 5 uses right there and maybe they cold use it for goblins.

Back