Asmus Toys: Elrond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why though? LOL all three of those characters have very little character development or much of a background at all. Definitely more elves for me. I would definitely buy Radagast, Sauron, and Elendil as far as non elves go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol Radagast, Alfred and the Master are probably the only ones I have no desire to own. I could not stand the way they depicted Radagast but I hope he gets made for those that want him.

This is a sneak peak for Elrond,
production is going well, we are likely to hit the shelf by Xmas,
we will prepare 300 pc as an in stock item with an extra accessory for our online store exclusive,
it is a war flag, not a must have accessory, but just a heads up for guys from the forum,
if you are keen, it will happen, and will be the same price as the regular version.

ELD100a.jpg

Looking good. That outfit is amazing. I'll definitely be ordering the exclusive version from the Asmus website.

Curious to see how the molded hair matches up with the rooted hair.

I can't wait to pose this guy next to Arwen!!
Kudos Asmus for your fan/customer base interaction, but also your willingness to make possible characters most of us dream of in this line.
Twilight ringwraith looks amazing,as does GtG and Elrond here.
Any chance further down the line for swap out clothes?

This is a sneak peak for Elrond,
production is going well, we are likely to hit the shelf by Xmas,
we will prepare 300 pc as an in stock item with an extra accessory for our online store exclusive,
it is a war flag, not a must have accessory, but just a heads up for guys from the forum,
if you are keen, it will happen, and will be the same price as the regular version.

View attachment 471650

The war flag sounds excellent!

I can't wait to pose this guy next to Arwen!!
Kudos Asmus for your fan/customer base interaction, but also your willingness to make possible characters most of us dream of in this line.
Twilight ringwraith looks amazing,as does GtG and Elrond here.
Any chance further down the line for swap out clothes?

Swapping clothing is unlikely for Elrond, since this is actually a quite complex armor, we had to break it down to pieces of clothing to fit in 1/6 and look good.

Everything looks awesome here. The armor is amazing; I am curious, I feel like I remember Elrond's sword being bigger? Wouldn't it be the same as the one that came with Arwen?

Everything looks awesome here. The armor is amazing; I am curious, I feel like I remember Elrond's sword being bigger? Wouldn't it be the same as the one that came with Arwen?

yes, it is the same sword Arwen carries, even the scabbard is the same

a97e28f5e7d8.jpg

Looks great, will his crown be included Asmus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh you ****s! I really want that flag but buying direct from Asmus means I’m guaranteed a near ?30 customs charge so ‘same price as regular version’ doesn’t actually apply to me. If I want that thing, it’s gonna cost me- and is a flag worth ?30 to me plus an extra 10 days delivery time while parcel force dicks me about? Nah. Figure looks splendid though. That’s just really annoying because I want everything LOTR.

Back