Asmus Toys: Elrond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bucky Underbelly

Hoarding Since '70
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Asmus has confirmed they're working on him, so let's start a thread!

The 3 in progress are :

Galadriel, Gandalf the Grey and Elrond.
I will see if I can get some in progress photos for you guys.

Any guesses on the outfit? I'm betting it'll be his Dol Guldur armor from The Hobbit or the Last Alliance armor from the Fellowship prologue. Though, I'd be perfectly fine with his Council of Elrond robes.

Omgoodness Elrond and Galadriel!!! I’m super excited. I hope Gil Galad will come, doubt they will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great !! Rather LOTR outfit rather than the Hobbit.
:)

Haha that’s a good name. Bilbo Skywalker.

I can’t believe Elrond and Galadriel are finally being released...I feel like I might buy two of each.

Haha thanks buddy.

Good day to be a middle earth fan, thanks to Asmus.

This is my Elrond of Rivendel:

mirk_elrond.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Personally, I don't care about his armour.
It is a difficult decision for Asmus to make: they can go the risky way and include 2 outfits, or the easy way and just include the armor set ,d leaving people like me to our own devices as to getting clothing for the Rivendel look.

Anyways, let's just hope for some terrific figs with milestone-grade sculpts that finally propel Asmus higher than HT in the top tier...!

m.

Asmus are all over the characters from middle-earth right now! If sideshow even completed the fellowship ( which they got nowhere near) these characters asmus is producing would never of come up for order from them.
Excited for pics to surface soon, keep em coming!

with saruman and a new gandalf and galadriel I'd personally want a dol guldur version of elrond that scene was absolutely epic in my opinion the best in the whole hobbit movies, the only scene to match the lotr movies.

I’d rather have his council robes, but whatever we get, I’ll take.

I’m with you there. I wonder where Asmus announced Elrond and Galadriel because I didn’t see any announcement on Facebook or their website.

Also I can’t wait to see pictures!!

with saruman and a new gandalf and galadriel I'd personally want a dol guldur version of elrond that scene was absolutely epic in my opinion the best in the whole hobbit movies, the only scene to match the lotr movies.

Agreed! Loved that part of the Hobbit movies :rock

So seems there are three(?) possible looks that Asmus could go with for Elrond, whilst I'd personally prefer his Dol Guldur look, I think they'd all look seriously awesome as 1/6 scale figures - spoilt for choice really outfit-wise so I'll buy whichever version they decide to go with! :)

Back