Asmus Toys: Elrond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the teaser pic, if you couldn't see it above:

promo001.jpg

It was always going to be this armour. He may spend more time in his robes and the council scene is his most memorable and iconic but I’d imagine Asmus also consider to try to appeal to 1/6 collectors who aren’t necessarily die hard LOTR fans so armoured, soldier-esque characters are always going to be in higher mass demand than an old fella in a dress.
However, despite really wanting council Elrond and his seat, I want Prologue Elrond just that much more so this is great regardless.

I don't think there's any doubt that they could have a Rivendell version out next year as well. But I do like this black battle outfit.

Eager to see another sneak. Hopefully Asmus will post one soon! They may be waiting for November.

I don't think there's any doubt that they could have a Rivendell version out next year as well. But I do like this black battle outfit.

Eager to see another sneak. Hopefully Asmus will post one soon! They may be waiting for November.

Same here! :rock Looking forward to seeing this one.

I understand why they went the route they did, but the only Elrond I want is this.
50bfbb1e8893faaf4d1b9eaa7b05a670.jpg
914a47bfe204dcb3560176c7c4dff3cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I understand why they went the route they did, but the only Elrond I want is this.
50bfbb1e8893faaf4d1b9eaa7b05a670.jpg
914a47bfe204dcb3560176c7c4dff3cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

yeah, the art design in The Hobbit is really awssome and fa more detail than the rings,
perhaps they had more budget after the success of the first trilogy,

Definitely glad we're getting the LotR prologue version, though.

I would prefer the LotR Rivendell Elrond before any Hobbit version, to be honest.

Gil galad, elendil, Elrond, and isildur...the four major game players at the beginning of the lord of the rings, at the end of the second age and the beginning of the third.... lol woohoo, hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I’d rather see them get out Galadriel, Gollum, Faramir, Denethor & Lurtz before they start working on characters with less than 10 seconds of screen time.

Personally, I?d rather see them get out Galadriel, Gollum, Faramir, Denethor & Lurtz before they start working on characters with less than 10 seconds of screen time.

:exactly: I agree...especially with those first 3 figures named in that list! :)

Back