Asmus Toys: Galadriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also just received the Galadriel directly from Asmus Store (Black Friday sales) and she has no marks on her neck.

Hey all,

So I have just unboxed the Lady Galadriel figure and I must say that I am VERY pleasantly surprised how much I like the figure.

Some of you might recall I was asking a few weeks back whether I should pick her up and I did while she was on the sale!

I usually prefer "warrior" or "superhero" kind of figures but I have zero regrets picking Galadriel up, she is gorgeous. Also, the rooted hair is done perfectly which is just great as I 9 out of 10 times prefer sculpted hair. The different color tone between body and head is not noticeable in person at all, but for some reason in pictures it is. However, I have noticed some imperfections around her neck (something like scratches or not glossy part of the skin) but I can live with that.

Thank you, Asmus.

... the pics are not perfect and I did not yet put her into my display cabinet with LEDs so even the light is kinda bad, sorry. I display new figures close to my PC and TV for a few days to enjoy them as much as possible before I move them to the cabinet.

Attachments

• 20211214_145949.jpg
    20211214_145949.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 20211214_145902.jpg
    20211214_145902.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Hey all,

So I have just unboxed the Lady Galadriel figure and I must say that I am VERY pleasantly surprised how much I like the figure.

Some of you might recall I was asking a few weeks back whether I should pick her up and I did while she was on the sale!

I usually prefer "warrior" or "superhero" kind of figures but I have zero regrets picking Galadriel up, she is gorgeous. Also, the rooted hair is done perfectly which is just great as I 9 out of 10 times prefer sculpted hair. The different color tone between body and head is not noticeable in person at all, but for some reason in pictures it is. However, I have noticed some imperfections around her neck (something like scratches or not glossy part of the skin) but I can live with that.

Thank you, Asmus.

... the pics are not perfect and I did not yet put her into my display cabinet with LEDs so even the light is kinda bad, sorry. I display new figures close to my PC and TV for a few days to enjoy them as much as possible before I move them to the cabinet.
Congrats on going for it; I feel pretty much the same - wasn't planning on getting her, but she's just a lovely figure; great sculpt and costume. I usually keep a fig out for a bit to enjoy close up - but then, for me, to be on the safe side, in the cabinet they go. Most of the time.

Hey all,

Thank you, Asmus.

Nicely done! I think she makes a nice change from the usual warrior/hero figs and adds some grace to the collection.

I would buy a crown.... assuming Asmus ever ship my Galadriel to me... soon my precious... soon.

Back