ASMUS TOYS : Aragorn @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow so torn on this one. I haven't yet stepped a foot into the Asmus LOTR line, but I have been wanting an Aragorn. Granted I'd prefer it be a more Strider looking one for a three hunters shelf, but I really do love two tower's and helms deep.

Still need to see some more of the headsculpt in hand pics I think to really decide.

Wow so torn on this one. I haven't yet stepped a foot into the Asmus LOTR line, but I have been wanting an Aragorn. Granted I'd prefer it be a more Strider looking one for a three hunters shelf, but I really do love two tower's and helms deep.

Still need to see some more of the headsculpt in hand pics I think to really decide.

I'm having the same debate. I have some Sideshow points to spend and it's between Aragorn or Miles Morales. Although I am wary about the path that could lead to. Then I'll need a Legolas, and and and...

I'm having the same debate. I have some Sideshow points to spend and it's between Aragorn or Miles Morales. Although I am wary about the path that could lead to. Then I'll need a Legolas, and and and...
And Gandalf and frodo and Gimli and. Lol

Talk about fast shipping...tracking shows mine on truck for delivery tomorrow (and I recently moved to the middle of nowhere on the outer banks of N.C.)!

Yeah I would love some bad guys from asmus, maybe to go with aragorn (my first asmus purchase). I'm probably going to hold off buying from them for now unless they make a uruk hai like lurtz or something.

Yeah I would love some bad guys from asmus, maybe to go with aragorn (my first asmus purchase). I'm probably going to hold off buying from them for now unless they make a uruk hai like lurtz or something.

Some Helm's Deep Uruks to go with Aragorn would be fantastic. Could have a lot of different looks in a single figure with one of those too.

Yeah its Aragorn or another Star Wars figure me. As far as other figures thats why I'm just shooting for the three hunters: Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli.

Yeah its Aragorn or another Star Wars figure me. As far as other figures thats why I'm just shooting for the three hunters: Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli.

Well - I don't feel a raging need to be a completist, and ASMUS already did my favorite Middle Earth character - Thorin. And Thranduil. I'd welcome a BOFA Thorin and Thranduil on his throne.

Think I am getting Aragorn because he's Aragorn, tho I wish I had the ranger version. I have 2 Gimlis and a Legolas, so I will have the hunters. Even a spare Eomer that I got cheap off E-bay - no sword.

I can wait. *&^%$ Sideshow has my money but Faramir is still "preparing to ship". These days I'm just gonna CHERISH what I already have, because it takes forever to get anything shipped now. I remember ordering a 1/4 Falcon from Popcultcha and it showed up all the way from Australia in like, 4 days. Guess those days are gone for now.

Well - I don't feel a raging need to be a completist, and ASMUS already did my favorite Middle Earth character - Thorin. And Thranduil. I'd welcome a BOFA Thorin and Thranduil on his throne.

Think I am getting Aragorn because he's Aragorn, tho I wish I had the ranger version. I have 2 Gimlis and a Legolas, so I will have the hunters. Even a spare Eomer that I got cheap off E-bay - no sword.

I can wait. *&^%$ Sideshow has my money but Faramir is still "preparing to ship". These days I'm just gonna CHERISH what I already have, because it takes forever to get anything shipped now. I remember ordering a 1/4 Falcon from Popcultcha and it showed up all the way from Australia in like, 4 days. Guess those days are gone for now.

Yeah I feel for you international collectors. Stuff takes long enough to get as it is.:gah:

I wouldn't mind an Eomer as I dig the character and he would be cool for a two towers display, but don't really have any urges to complete the fellowship or anything. Stuff like the idea of Elrond and maybe if we see a future Isildur is more tempting to me.

I don't really need to have the entire fellowship just to be a completionist, more that I buy characters I like and unfortunately for my wallet, I love way too many of the characters from these movies! I missed out on the earlier figures so I'm hoping for another Thranduil.

Shipping for everything these days is insane. I'm still expecting Christmas packages and cards to arrive!

Let's see some more photos please :) Can someone take some of the sword belt and straps? Also, is the Elven dagger a new version or the same as the first version?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back