Asmus - 1/6 Gollum/Smeagol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anything has me concerned it's how they handled the seemless arms on the Evil Dead 2 Ash makes me worried for Smeagol/Gollum.
I’ve been thinking about this but the apparent cause of the issue with Ash’s arms appears to be the sheer amount of hollow space which allows the rubber to crinkle and fold in on itself.
Hopefully, due to Gollum’s scrawny frame, he won’t have that same issue.

Either way, the Ash arms should never have made it to production so I hope Asmus are carefully reviewing the engineering of their seamless technology.

That's a good point about the arm size. I guess they're dealing with a much smaller and skinnier arm than Ash. All I know is I won't be extreme posing the little bugger regardless.

Anyone here ordered just the gollum or smegol figure and is looking for some rock diorama base? I saw some decent rock decorations from pet stores
Definitely a good resource for that sort of thing. I actually want to get skilled in miniature/diorama making with foam bases and model railway foliage/soil etc. I have a long-term goal to create a shelf-wide diorama with the Bag End door in the centre, then various ground cover with rocks, grass and stone steps either side to accomodate the various figures. It may limit me to the number of figures I eventually get, but with limited space in my study that may not be a bad thing.

Great news regarding Bilbo but I really am looking forward to the Smeagol/Gollum set just a little bit more.
Me as well. I haven’t even ordered Bilbo but have had the Deluxe Sméagol/Gollum set preordered since day one.

Asmus Just posted this on FB.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1649245058227.jpg
    FB_IMG_1649245058227.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 20
I am glad I am getting the Luxury edition for sure :) Hell yes! I hope the diorama base/rock is quality as well.

Back