Asmus - 1/6 Gollum/Smeagol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went with the deluxe too…my plan is to display the Gollum figure with my Hobbit figures (as my Hobbit shelf is looking a bit sparse) and the Sméagol one with my LOTR figures.

Sméagol pre-ordered.

Is there any way how to get the rock base with the pond without buying the luxury edition? I personally do not really need both Gollum and Sméagol.

Thank you

Sméagol pre-ordered.

Is there any way how to get the rock base with the pond without buying the luxury edition? I personally do not really need both Gollum and Sméagol.

Thank you
Right now we only arranged the rock base with pond in luxury edition. And thanks for purchasing our Sméagol. Thank you master.

0936.jpg

This diorama base from a newly announced figure looks suitable for Gollum/Smeagol

Just throwing this out there, and anyone please feel free to join/respond etc.....but please Asmus, pleeeeaaase take your time with this release. I'm sure most of us here would rather face a delay or two so that this comes out as best it can. I think it would also be in the best interest as a company to deliver an amazing representation of a beloved character. I know you won't be able to please everyone, but make this one count. :gandalf:ccheerlea

So yeah, I remember this popping up a while back but not really analyzing what was included with it etc. I had a lot of stuff going on and haven't really been steeped in collector stuff. But today I checked it out and I'm kinda bummed. I just assumed it was a regular release with two heads and an Exclusive edition with extras, but it's not. You have to pick between the two figure ( Smeagol or Gollum) OR buy the deluxe with two FULL figures and a piece of rock. I'm not sure where I'll go with this but if I decide on just one then I reckon it will be Smeagol. $270 plus shipping is a lot of dough.

I agree that the price is high but this deluxe set was a must-have for me. Too important of a character(s) and it appears to have come out great. Hopefully the Prod = Proto.

Back