Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

I watched Creepshow twice today! All the figures that can come about..I'm so happy you got this License. I can't wait for Nate and all that follows!

Not sure what the license all entails and Im not sure if you are limiting it to just 1:6 figures, but I have always thought the original CREEPSHOW movie poster would have made for an awesome 3D Style Movie Poster, much like what McFarlane did with select movie posters (Friday the 13th, NOES, JAWS, Alien, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Robocop etc.)

creepshow_ver1.jpg

Just an idea, if you decide to venture into different things aside from just figures for this beloved film! :)

Not sure what the license all entails and Im not sure if you are limiting it to just 1:6 figures, but I have always thought the original CREEPSHOW movie poster would have made for an awesome 3D Style Movie Poster, much like what McFarlane did with select movie posters (Friday the 13th, NOES, JAWS, Alien, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Robocop etc.)

creepshow_ver1.jpg

Just an idea, if you decide to venture into different things aside from just figures for this beloved film! :)

Well first off hope you enjoyed the Bits & Pieces set! and secondly...

I have to be honest I always felt they were a little tacky! Great idea but when executed... not so much! Plus I don't want to over do it with this property. For now SHS is sticking to just doing the best figures that can be done! I'm going for as much accuracy as I can.

SHS will probably dabble in some other fun stuff a little later but for now I just want to get these gross little guys done and into everyone's hands!

I should have one... maybe two more progress pics up soon but then that's all until he's completed. I'm doing a ton of sculpting today!!!!

Well first off hope you enjoyed the Bits & Pieces set! and secondly...

I have to be honest I always felt they were a little tacky! Great idea but when executed... not so much! Plus I don't want to over do it with this property. For now SHS is sticking to just doing the best figures that can be done! I'm going for as much accuracy as I can.

SHS will probably dabble in some other fun stuff a little later but for now I just want to get these gross little guys done and into everyone's hands!

I should have one... maybe two more progress pics up soon but then that's all until he's completed. I'm doing a ton of sculpting today!!!!

Yes! I got the set, super fast getting that out! Thank you! cant wait to for more of those sets!

Understandable, I have a few of the McF 3D posters, while they are neat, I agree they could have been done better. But yeah, stick with the figures for now! Want them to be the best they can be! :)

It's going to be hard to not get all of these. I predict the Mate figure exclusive is the head on the cake.

Does anyone know if and how they will be notifying us about the pre-order?

You can sign-up on our mailing list here...

https://www.shrunkenheadstudios.com/contact.html

There will be an email going out 24 hrs before pre-sale starts. There will be an exclusive accessory run(400-ish) with a standard to follow immediately after the exclusive sells out. 1500 pcs worldwide including the exclusive run!!!! It should just roll right into it! That's all the info I can share right now.

As long as you're on the mailing list you shouldn't miss out on anything! Stay tuned......

Back