Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

You can sign-up on our mailing list here...

https://www.shrunkenheadstudios.com/contact.html

There will be an email going out 24 hrs before pre-sale starts. There will be an exclusive accessory run(400-ish) with a standard to follow immediately after the exclusive sells out. 1500 pcs worldwide including the exclusive run!!!! It should just roll right into it! That's all the info I can share right now.

As long as you're on the mailing list you shouldn't miss out on anything! Stay tuned......

Thanks. I am in!

Awesome! I gotta say Nathan is looking pretty darn kewl! If all goes well most of his parts will be molded Wed/ Thur! SHS is hoping to have the pre-sale started early Dec (first/ second week)!

You know, I hope nobody takes this the wrong way but Sideshow has really dropped the ball lately for me as a horror movie fan. Over the years they have done a great many things to contribute to the hobby and I'm sure we will see more in the future (Pinhead for example), but losing or letting go of the Universal license was a real let down for me as it easily held my most interest and seemed to be what really got Sideshow off the ground. I can't express how this past Spooktacular was completely underwhelming for me as a horror fan as well.

I am however excited to see new companies like Dooley's here picking up where Sideshow left and catering to the horror fan in all of us. Please keep up the excellent work Dooley and as long as the business is fruitful for you, please keep the horror stuff coming. I'm super excited to begin collecting your Creepshow stuff!

Cant wait for the finished pics. Im guessing the exclusive has to be the Ash tray. Its such a key item to Creepshow as its also featured somewhere in all the stories.

You know, I hope nobody takes this the wrong way but Sideshow has really dropped the ball lately for me as a horror movie fan. Over the years they have done a great many things to contribute to the hobby and I'm sure we will see more in the future (Pinhead for example), but losing or letting go of the Universal license was a real let down for me as it easily held my most interest and seemed to be what really got Sideshow off the ground. I can't express how this past Spooktacular was completely underwhelming for me as a horror fan as well.

I am however excited to see new companies like Dooley's here picking up where Sideshow left and catering to the horror fan in all of us. Please keep up the excellent work Dooley and as long as the business is fruitful for you, please keep the horror stuff coming. I'm super excited to begin collecting your Creepshow stuff!

It was a real letdown to a lot of us who were told by Sideshow via their own Q&A to expect a "resurrection" with the Universal license for late 2010:

Q: Is a Son of Frankenstein Silver Screen Edition in the works?

A. With regards to Universal Monsters at large…it’s been long understood that it’s been a Sideshow staple and you can expect and exciting resurrection of that in late 2010. Son of Frank – duly noted.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=13153

Last edited:

I know where you're coming from but at the same time you have to look at Sideshow as a growing machine. They're not that old for a company and they've tackled a lot. And with that they have to keep moving on to bigger and better things.

For SHS... Horror & Sci-Fi is what we do and will continue to do so. That's what I love! It makes me happy to create monsters, zombies, dinosaurs and whatever else the imagination takes me.

I'm just glad to know there's a ton of REAL fans out there who love this stuff too. I feel there's a great future for SHS and I'm excited to see what's in store :D

I find almost nothing these days worth spending my money on. Because of the "recession" and "world turmoil" most people are too worried about hoarding food to live and collect anything. So toy makers aint making as much stuff these days as they once were. Glad to see Dooley taking a "this too shall pass" approach to the state of the world and making some cool figures. That I will buy between my trips stocking the bomb shelter with food, water and toiletries(kidding).

So I'm sculpting away over here and thought I'd let you know that the pre-sale should be up mid-Dec. There's a lot of little parts to Nate and I'm the only guy doing it. I'm working as fast as I can and as soon as he's done you'll get to see him in all his grotesque glory!!!!

So I'm sculpting away over here and thought I'd let you know that the pre-sale should be up mid-Dec. There's a lot of little parts to Nate and I'm the only guy doing it. I'm working as fast as I can and as soon as he's done you'll get to see him in all his grotesque glory!!!!

:yess::hi5::pray:

Back