Art Figures AF-15 Heavy Armored Special Cop - He is the Law!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Art Figures AF-15 Dredd?

Ordered mine from Cotswold...

Shouldn't the OP change the title of the thread to "Heavy Armored Special Cop" just to possibly help with any potential licensing issues?

I see why this is a concern but that the same time, so far, none of the Artfigures figures seem to have had any issues why should this be any different?

I'll happily take Judge Daedd. The only way this could be better is if it were the og 2000ad version, but I see that being customized sometime in the future with a bit of kit bashing from Daedd over here.

Just found this thread figure looks great .

So which US retailer gets it the quickest? I know AE takes the longest with most figs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not.

The fact that the whole thing is the reboot Dredd. . . if it ever even got to a trial, it's not like the judge (no pun intended) is going to say "Oh, clearly this is Judge Daedd, not Judge Dredd, there's no license infringement here, case dismissed"

I guess we shall see.

So which US retailer gets it the quickest? I know AE takes the longest with most figs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found BBTS to be the longer wait on HT figs.

It's not.

The fact that the whole thing is the reboot Dredd. . . if it ever even got to a trial, it's not like the judge (no pun intended) is going to say "Oh, clearly this is Judge Daedd, not Judge Dredd, there's no license infringement here, case dismissed"

:lecture ... as you pointed out, "if it ever even got to a trial" - a C&D penned by a phalanx of high-paid lawyers and Art Figures would fold like a paper plane.

The movie still and the Art Figures Dredd are virtually the same :clap

Only thing missing is a grimace face. It's a signature look for the comics.

dredd_grimace.jpg

Can't wait to get this guy. I've been waiting so long for a Dredd figure.

:lecture ... as you pointed out, "if it ever even got to a trial" - a C&D penned by a phalanx of high-paid lawyers and Art Figures would fold like a paper plane.

Makes me wonder if that's the reason the figure was announced just 1 month before it goes on sale. Gives the legal types much less time to find out and do anything about it. It would make sense. In any event, the figure looks absolutely brilliant.

If the usual stores don't have them by week's end, I will PO from here. Who else has used them before?

I use Timewalker all the time. I've ordered at least 12 different figures from them in the last 6 months alone. Steve is awesome. Great customer service.

I'm so stoked :panic: I've always wanted to make a custom but so glad I never did :yess:

However, does anyone know if ArtFigures has fixed the bodies they use? I've gotten broken shoulders on every figure I've had of theirs

I'm so stoked :panic: I've always wanted to make a custom but so glad I never did :yess:

However, does anyone know if ArtFigures has fixed the bodies they use? I've gotten broken shoulders on every figure I've had of theirs

well, this puts a damper on my excitement...

Same here, I recently tried to take the boot off my Punisher, and his foot/ankle came with it. I'll be swapping the body on the Dredd for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back