1/6 Art Figure AF026 - The Mercenary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine. Its pretty sick and I completely LOVE it. Some simple assembly required, but nothing that would phase anyone thats ever put together a military figure.

DSC06487.jpg

DSC06498.jpg

DSC06499.jpg

DSC06500.jpg

DSC06501.jpg

DSC06502.jpg

DSC06504.jpg

DSC06505.jpg

I've never put together a military figure before so for a novice like me it was a nightmare to put together. But like finishing Sekiro on my Xbox without any help, once I was done I was immensely satisfied and stoked with the finished product. This is an excellent figure!

Hi i really like this figure very chunky & heavy lots of hardware to attach but that makes me appreciate the details more, might throw a bit of dust & dirt on him. they really went to town on the graphics box too ,was £95 from cs/tw but now sold out.

So I had him set up with a clone of the Bane body. It worked ok, but lacked double jointed elbows, a good bicep swivel, and its legs are skinny. I ended up switching out again with another body, but I can't remember which one or where I got it (I just checked OSK and ebay, and I didn't get it from them.) Anyway, the second body has a little less bulk, but is much more poseable and overall scaled to itself. The original ArtFigure body is the best aside from breakage issues.

Back