Art Figures AF-15 Heavy Armored Special Cop - He is the Law!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the price and the character this is full of win. Gonna go order this in the next 2 days.

I've been collecting 1/6th for 8 years, and its always been HT & EB, some Medicom, and 1 Blitzway figures.

Including this one, this year I've already ordered 3 figures not from the usual guys. Art Figures, Ace Toyz, and Storm Toys ! Such exciting times !!

I'm so stoked :panic: I've always wanted to make a custom but so glad I never did :yess:

However, does anyone know if ArtFigures has fixed the bodies they use? I've gotten broken shoulders on every figure I've had of theirs

I never had their earlier releases (like their Punishers), but I once had their Expendables Statham and Lundgren ("had" as I've already sold my Expendables figures), and I never encountered any problems with the base bodies. I was actually impressed that I thought AF had the better bodies outside of HT, probably on the same level as Soldier Story IMO :)

What a great hobby. 48 hours ago I knew nothing of this figure and now its towards the top of my most anticipated list.

Just ordered mine from TimeWalker!! :yess:

As far as that name plate, I think it does look like an A but it could be an R that is not well defined so that it can be viewed either way but at the same time could be a loop hole for legal issues. From certain angles it does look like it could be an R. Either way I think the figure looks great and I can accept how the name plate looks regardless.

Seems this one is running out fast - Collectable kitbash.uk just posted on facebook they have only a few preorder slots left - that's amazing - sold out in less then 2 days. Fastest selling figure I've seen so far...
I expect this one to achieve some crazy aftermarket prices. Wish I had some spare cash to buy a few...

This should show how much people loved the Dredd movie from a few years back. Why the hell can't the studios see that?:gah:

One from Direct Collectables and one from OSB pre-ordered. Spreading the love.

Might even do a heavily battle damaged one. We'll see. :)

He will look great next to robo in my shelf

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

This will be my first figure from these guys. Based on the proto shots and what you guys have said about their previous figs, this was a no-brainer. Definitely looks the business but what I'm most excited about is that i paid half of what I usually pay for a Hot Toys release but feel like I'm getting a Hot Toys release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back