Art Figures - AF-005 - "AVENGER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually really like both figures overall, the only iffy aspects are the likenesses. Everything else is great.

I'm not sure if that looks better or worse than the DX Indy.

Well the Punisher has many different faces and this one even though not at exact likeness of Jane....still makes a really good Punisher figure regardless. Harrison Ford IS Indy so without a really good sculpt,it seems kind of pointless to own the Indy figure.......especially at that price.

I hope we get Dolph punisher, if we do, the circle is complete.

Anyways, this figure does not have a good Jane likeness, but we are not going to get a Thomas Jane sculpt for a while. Either way, it's an awesome figure overall for the price you pay!.

I hope we get Dolph punisher, if we do, the circle is complete.

Anyways, this figure does not have a good Jane likeness, but we are not going to get a Thomas Jane sculpt for a while. Either way, it's an awesome figure overall for the price you pay!.

+1 for a Dolph Punisher.

Thankfully I have a spare Thomas Jane sculpt by Z that I can get painted up to replace it. I swapped his Ray sculpt in on the earlier punisher and it was a great upgrade.

Think it looks great, especially for the price. Went ahead and ordered one from Monkey Depot.

If a better Jane head comes along maybe I'l do a head swap, but for now I'll be happy with this one.

I just picked one up for $96. I should have it early next week. This is my first Art Figure and I hope it comes close to Hot Toys,

Finally received my shipment today and have to say, i really like this figure a lot.

img0462tu.jpg

img0461io.jpg

img0463z.jpg

img0464dd.jpg

Last edited:
Finally received my shipment today and have to say, i really like this figure a lot.

img0461io.jpg

Hey buddy - what's in the bottom right corner of the styrofoam there? I just got my punisher, and he's damn impressive. ..but it looks like mine might be missing something, cause that section is empty in my styrofoam :(

Hey buddy - what's in the bottom right corner of the styrofoam there? I just got my punisher, and he's damn impressive. ..but it looks like mine might be missing something, cause that section is empty in my styrofoam :(

I am thinking its the rifle sling, but I will confirm that when I take a look at the other ones I have in stock.. I was setting up 3 figures yesterday so I am not 100% sure.

Back