Art Figures - AF-005 - "AVENGER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool - thanks man. Went back and looked again and I did find a loose strap under the foam - hopefully that's it!

Cool - thanks man. Went back and looked again and I did find a loose strap under the foam - hopefully that's it!

Yup thats where the sling is for the rifle. My first art-figures was foolishly looking for extra set of hands (grip, fist etc) only to realize the hands has bendy fingers LOL. Great figure for a great price got it on ebay for $95 shipped.

Just took it out of the box put on his weapons. Really not bad for the price :yess:...
Art-FiguresPUNISHER.jpg

Shout out to Evilface for the Punisher decal for the stand.

To think out of the 2 figures I opened today this is the one that made my day...while the other is still sitting in its box waiting for SS to call me back if I can get a replacement left boot.:gah:

I only ordered one other item from them and it was late but their CS was awesome. Hope this comes in soon. I pay via paypal, so that always makes me nervous no matter how reputable the retailer is.

Back