Art Figures - AF-005 - "AVENGER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Marvel studios Punisher, which I believe was Lazer scanned from TJ ? well Im sculpting a neck on him, please comment and remember what he could look like with a decent paint job.
Arnold was used for reference.

The marvel stduio head might be a 3D scan, but it lacks of details and head is way to small.
I take the one from art figure anydays.

Love your custom Lobo-wheres the head sculpt from ?
Yes Elvis your right it does lack the detail exactly the same way as there Blade figure did but looked more liked Wesley Snipes than Hot toys did. I kept my blade version but just swapped out the body.

I'll be grabbing this - I've got Seb's Final Battle Custom, so this will make a nice companion piece. Hopefully they do the Dolph Punisher as well.

I knew I could use the old sideshow terminator for something. Ill just swap the arnold head for Dolphs from Head play and he will be a perfect Punisher custom. The Dolph version was just a biker outfit with no skull t ahirt.

pre-ordered. I'm really digging this Punisher for some reason. I know it's not the best sculpt or accessories, but overall it comes together nicely. Not sure why, don't really care.

Funny story. I met Thomas Jane on the street in Brooklyn a few weeks ago. I looked at him and said "Hey it's the Punisher!". And he said" you know it!" with a big smile. Ultra cool dude.:)

Funny story. I met Thomas Jane on the street in Brooklyn a few weeks ago. I looked at him and said "Hey it's the Punisher!". And he said" you know it!" with a big smile. Ultra cool dude.:)

Haha, thats awesome. He's one of the few actors I'd actually want to meet. Seems like a really cool guy.

Haha, thats awesome. He's one of the few actors I'd actually want to meet. Seems like a really cool guy.

He's actually a great guy! great to his fans as well. I met him at Wizard World NY in 2010, the line for his signing was out the door (he was signing for free too) and he stayed pass his time to make sure everyone that was on line got to meet him, get an autograph and a picture taken with him, he signed my Punisher DVD cover, I'll post a pic later on :lol

Cool looking figure. If I didn't already have the War Zone version I might have gotten this one. I like my Stevenson version a lot!

Back