Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you like 'em!

Ragnar's stuff and originals by the other artists is the only stuff that's expensive. Most have prints and books that are very affordable, I posted links with each set of pics.
I would really love prints that I can frame, so I'll definitely check out the links and see what I can find. I saw that you picked some up at House of Hobbies, do they get prints in on a pretty regular basis, or just on special occasions?

I would really love prints that I can frame, so I'll definitely check out the links and see what I can find. I saw that you picked some up at House of Secrets, do they get prints in on a pretty regular basis, or just on special occasions?
I know they always carry Ragnar's stuff, they have some smaller prints for like $60, they also have Senti's art and those are $20-$30. They had a few other artists prints as well, but I don't remember who. Oh and they had GIANT Adam Hughes posters!

chloe18x24.jpg

=

:drool :drool

I know they always carry Ragnar's stuff, they have some smaller prints for like $60, they also have Senti's art and those are $20-$30. They had a few other artists prints as well, but I don't remember who. Oh and they had GIANT Adam Hughes posters!
Yeah I've only been there once and I didn't notice any artwork. I'll be sure to ask about it the next time I can get down there. Thanks man.

Hi here is a drawing I did awhile back, I have always loved the noseart /pinup style art, this was done for my plane in a game I play online. I hope to do more sometime soon. I really loved drawing these when I was younger :naughty

Last edited:
Ragnar reminds me of shag, with the color choices. And I'm surprised no one has posted any of Coop's work.

Sexybeast_448-1.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't updated in a while, so I thought I'd share some of my more recent acquisitions...

Sally Jupiter by James Jean 18" X 24"

D79FE5_detail.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man by J Scott Campbell 13" X 19"

MJ_JSC_1.jpg
MJ_JSC_2.jpg

Wonderland by J Scott Campbell 13" X 19"

wonderland_campbell1.jpg

All right. I dug in deep into the archives to find this, so be kind. This is a six year-old piece by now.

Anyway, I did this for a calendar project pulled together by a fan-artist over at He-Man.Org in 2004 (technically, the art itself was done in 2003 for a 2004 calendar). All of this talk about pin-ups and fuselages reminded me of it...

teela_pinup_2004.jpg

...I'm not even gonna get into why I was called "Teela's Boot", other than to say that it had nothing to do with either a foot or a Teela fetish. :D

"Art Appreciation" in the title makes me snicker a little. You could have named this thread "Art to Jerk Off To." I bet that's what it's used for. Congratulations, boys.

I would like to psycho-analyze the person who finds that Zira sexy. Haha.

Back