Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't "traditional" pin up style art, but I wanted to share the wealth. I bought Bagels a set of his "Universal Monsters" prints (Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Wolf Man, and the Mummy) for Christmas, and they're amazing in person.

This guy is Tom Whalen; he does old-school movie prints, and has done Predator, Alien, Friday the 13th, Transformers, Dawn of the Dead, Spiderman, Batman, Star Wars, etc. etc. I LOVE his stuff: https://www.strongstuff.net/

This isn't "traditional" pin up style art, but I wanted to share the wealth. I bought Bagels a set of his "Universal Monsters" prints (Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Wolf Man, and the Mummy) for Christmas, and they're amazing in person.

This guy is Tom Whalen; he does old-school movie prints, and has done Predator, Alien, Friday the 13th, Transformers, Dawn of the Dead, Spiderman, Batman, Star Wars, etc. etc. I LOVE his stuff: https://www.strongstuff.net/

Yeah, and they are awesome! Here are the ones she got me guys...

il_fullxfull.46033336.jpg

He makes some really cool Transformers stuff too, as well as movie prints... check out his Predator 2 print:

predator2.gif

and Ill, you'd like this one...

ironman.gif

Those Uni Monsters prints are amazing!! And yes I do LOVE the Predator and Iron Man as well!! :rock

Yeah, and they are awesome! Here are the ones she got me guys...

il_fullxfull.46033336.jpg

He makes some really cool Transformers stuff too, as well as movie prints... check out his Predator 2 print:

predator2.gif

and Ill, you'd like this one...

ironman.gif

Wow this thread need an update so please allow me, Ill your a man after my own heart when it comes to appreciation of pin up art. Here are some of my personal favorites

Frank Cho

I love Cho's stuff!! I'm going to get these two art books of his:

cho_jungle_queens_cvr.jpg
cho_scribbles_4_cvr.jpg

...Andrew Bawidamann

I have this in a Print and a T-Shirt, I LOVE it!! :rock

Thanks for the update Jose, it's nice to know there are other people with similar tastes in art! :)

Bawidamann

Since Incurable posted a few of his works, I'll post some more, Bawidamann. I love his military chicks, but all of his work is awesome.

My favorite!

trickortreat_18x24.jpg

CHLOE SUICIDE “ZOMBIE HUNTER

chloe18x24.jpg

bargirl18x24.jpg

KBS-Bawidamann-MarineReconGirl-LG.jpg

Bawidamann-Ilsa.jpg

secretweapons.jpg

ww2marinegirl18x24.jpg

CamoCutie.jpg

andrew-bawidamann-04.jpg

KBS-Bawidamann-PanzerMadchen-LG.jpg

I just found this thread, and now I kinda wish I didn't. :lol I love alot of the art that's been posted here, they're beautiful! I just can't afford to have a collection of both art and statues unfortunately. :monkey2 I love looking though, so keep posting guys! :D

I just found this thread, and now I kinda wish I didn't. :lol I love alot of the art that's been posted here, they're beautiful! I just can't afford to have a collection of both art and statues unfortunately. :monkey2 I love looking though, so keep posting guys! :D
Glad you like 'em!

Ragnar's stuff and originals by the other artists is the only stuff that's expensive. Most have prints and books that are very affordable, I posted links with each set of pics.

Back