Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PH_81.jpg

As I told you when I saw it Ill, my favorite. AMAZING in person :rock

Fleet Street Scandal

Here's some work from two guys (Kevin Dart and Chris Turnham) that go by the name Fleet Street Scandal. I first discovered them at SDCC '07 and I bought their book and a print from them, I've been hooked since.

I own these three...

120_large1.jpg

138_large1.jpg

135_large1.jpg

I want them all...:drool

121_large1.jpg

115_large1.jpg

122_large1.jpg

127_large1.jpg

Last edited:
AMAZING.... I love the Ragnar Halloween inspired stuff the best, really love the style and the colors. :rock

And that Fleet Street Scandal art is stunning, very intense and pulpy. I really need to get some of their prints.

And anyone who is into great art should also check out Alex Pardee's stuff at zerofriends.com

vomitlove.jpg

mouthbros.jpg

WTF.jpg

Last edited:
AMAZING.... I love the Ragnar Halloween inspired stuff the best, really love the style and the colors. :rock

And that Fleet Street Scandal art is stunning, very intense and pulpy. I really need to get some of their prints.

And anyone who is into great art should also check out Alex Pardee's stuff at zerofriends.com
Wow! Those are pretty cool. I'm totally checking these out when I get home. Loved the first one the best!

I also loved the Phantomime stuff.....Halloween is my favorite holiday and always has been. So much so, that when McHavyck and I got married we had a Halloween costume party in a building that looked like a castle. We totally tricked it out haunted house style and it turned out awesome! People who know us still come up to us 4 years later and tell us that our wedding was the best one they have ever been to.
:winkpumpk

Last edited:
Ill also bought some prints from this guy: https://www.sentiart.com/Home.html

He had some Comic-Con exclusives, my favorites being a gorgeous MP and another military woman with a rocket launcher. Neither are on his website and now I completely regret passing them up. :banghead

I was gonna post his stuff later, here are the two that I bought, Bazooka girl and the girl in bikini....

Bazooka_mp3.jpg

...I really regret not getting these. :(

Sentiart.jpg

I'll post some more of his stuff later after another one of my favorites.

Holy smokes Bazooka girl is keen my friend. What did she cost you?

This guy does great work but I'm seeing $600 prints on every site and I gotta' be honest with you...it's scaring the hell outta me.

Holy smokes Bazooka girl is keen my friend. What did she cost you?

This guy does great work but I'm seeing $600 prints on every site and I gotta' be honest with you...it's scaring the hell outta me.
Believe it or not she was only $20 (the others were $30) at the Con! I've been in contact with the guy and he told me that whatever didn't sell at SDCC will be on sale at 'The House of Secrets' here in Burbank. I'll be going there soon to see if I can score some more of these.

Believe it or not she was only $20 (the others were $30) at the Con! I've been in contact with the guy and he told me that whatever didn't sell at SDCC will be on sale at 'The House of Secrets' here in Burbank. I'll be going there soon to see if I can score some more of these.

Count me in if you pull one of those. :gun

Count me in if you pull one of those. :gun
Went to the House of Secrets today, Senti has not dropped off any of his prints yet, but I'll be contacting him to see if he can.

I did however score this beauty by Ragnar...

HOS_21.jpg

...the hot chick and the Robot was too much for me to resist. :D

Last edited:
Here's a pic of another beautiful print I picked up at the Con. Even though it's not his artwork it'll go perfectly with the AH! Comiquettes.

Women of Marvel by J Scott Campbell

DSC01474.jpg

Back