Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another favorite artist of mine, Dean Yeagle, best know for his Mandy character of which Electric Tiki made a statue of. You can also see his work in Playboy. :naughty :D

I love the way this man draws the female form, enjoy!

Shelovesyou.jpg

Mandy1web.jpg

blukini.jpg

Minimal_Hangups.jpg

falling_out.jpg

snow.jpg

dogcatcher.jpg

Beautiful pieces of art! Close to, but not quite over the edge to the Sandbox, so don't go any further than that and we can enjoy this thread for a long time to come. :monkey3 :D

Beautiful pieces of art! Close to, but not quite over the edge to the Sandbox, so don't go any further than that and we can enjoy this thread for a long time to come. :monkey3 :D
I took one out that I was unsure of, the rest look pretty clean to me, especially since they are cartoonish. I wouldn't post anything more than that, unless you want me to post some of his Playboy work. :D J/K

Ill also bought some prints from this guy: https://www.sentiart.com/Home.html

He had some Comic-Con exclusives, my favorites being a gorgeous MP and another military woman with a rocket launcher...
Here is your MP and a couple of his other Military Beauties...

MPBabe.jpg
ArmyBabe.jpg
Pilot.jpg

...and now I regret not getting this one even more...

AlleyCurlsStripes.jpg

...he emailed me and told me that this one (which is similar to one that's on his site) is of a model named Alley Baggett and he only made four of them. :(

Some more of his work from earlier in the thread...

Here is your MP and a couple of his other Military Beauties...

MPBabe.jpg

She's definitely my favorite!! I tend to find women most beautiful either fully clothed or mostly covered... but I'm a straight chick so I guess that sort of makes sense. :D

Re: Fleet Street Scandal

Here's some work from two guys (Kevin Dart and Chris Turnham) that go by the name Fleet Street Scandal. I first discovered them at SDCC '07 and I bought their book and a print from them, I've been hooked since.

Thanks again for this link, man. These guys do some amazing work and they're pretty affordable.

I just ordered "Secret Agents", "Cannibal Girls", "Stealing Candy", "Bikini Girls" and their art book.
:chew

She's definitely my favorite!! I tend to find women most beautiful either fully clothed or mostly covered... but I'm a straight chick so I guess that sort of makes sense. :D
Everyone has a little Lesbian in them, I know I do! :naughty :D

The artist emailed me and told me he dropped off some prints at the House of Secrets, I'm gonna go by there on Wednesday and see what they have.

Re: Fleet Street Scandal

Thanks again for this link, man. These guys do some amazing work and they're pretty affordable.

I just ordered "Secret Agents", "Cannibal Girls", "Stealing Candy", "Bikini Girls" and their art book.
:chew
Nice! Yeah, they do some beautiful stuff, you will be really pleased when you receive them and I'm sure they'll look great once framed. I just have mine in a display portfolio for now, nowhere to put them. :(

Everyone has a little Lesbian in them, I know I do! :naughty :D

The artist emailed me and told me he dropped off some prints at the House of Secrets, I'm gonna go by there on Wednesday and see what they have.

Is it the guy from Fleet Street who's dropping off prints that's on sale? If so, there's a few i might be interested in.

No, that's Senti. You can order stuff from Fleet Street directly from their website.

Which one are you interested in?

Oh ok.

Most interested in...

The Deadly Bikini Girls Of Shark Island
Stealing Candy From Babies
3 Girls
Cannibal Girls Of The Forbidden Island

Interested in...

Curse Of The Skeleton Princess
The secret Agent Girls Of DangerCove
Scubagirl
Princesa Del Espacio Tulipan

Oh ok.

Most interested in...

The Deadly Bikini Girls Of Shark Island
Stealing Candy From Babies
3 Girls
Cannibal Girls Of The Forbidden Island

Interested in...

Curse Of The Skeleton Princess
The secret Agent Girls Of DangerCove
Scubagirl
Princesa Del Espacio Tulipan
Yeah, all of these you can buy direct from the Fleet Street site, I thought you were looking to get some of Senti's prints. If they won't ship to you let me know, maybe you can send them to me and I'll re-route to you.

I have the ones in bold, but I love them all, especially the Princesa Del Espacio.

Back