Appleseed Alpha

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats true real hard to get use to Deunans new look.

They certainly wanted to go photo-realistic look this time around. Which I don't mind. And on a side note, it seems like it was originally released in English too. At least the lips seem to match.

Nice to see this line confirmed. I need to see the movie before I write off Deunan's new look. It's more realistic. But also more showy. So much so that I like the earlier armored look more. But we'll see if she shows up tomorrow.

finally something REALLY exciting! I've always wanted Deunan and Briareos and now i'll have a chance to get them on the shelf. still want the ones from Ex Machina though

so pumped to see my 2 favorite Hot Toys are getting an upgrade! BOUGHT!!!

kajo hot toys appleseed 1.jpg

kajo hot toys appleseed 2.jpg

kajo hot toys appleseed 3.jpg

Attachments

• 10488076_262667710597251_7250431279583755282_n.jpg
    10488076_262667710597251_7250431279583755282_n.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 378
Looks fantastic and bought. This appears to be close to preorder ready as it is being displayed with a custom looking stand and extra hands. My real concern is that they pull a Tonto-Ranger on us and we never get an alpha Deunan.

hope this goes up for p/o soon, I really want this figure. looks like a decent upgrade from the EX Machina one they did years back.

I saw them at SDCC and the first thing I said is "what happened to Biareos' head/antenna?" I was a bit put-0ff by that that and then while wandering the hall I found the ExMachina version of him (albeit at a stiff price tag) and by the end of the con he was mine. I tried to talk myself out of it but couldn't. They had Deunan too but I passed on her as the two together was just too much.

I was surprised how much of his body is rubberized over the inner figure and hope that I can keep that from having issues over time. I love the guns he comes with and think they nailed the head. I never watched any of the anime as I am afraid of how it might be as I was a huge fan of the Manga since its initial release (not to date myself or anything).

The clothing, weapons, etc on the new Alpha figures look cool but I just don't like the head as much (might be exactly how it is in the new Alpha release, they premiered it at SDCC but I didn't go).

Back