Appleseed Alpha

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally some news about Appleseed, I can't believe I missed the HT figures... I'll get them some time this year, I started watching this series a few months ago its absolutely awesome

Play arts Kai Deunan and Briareos
View attachment 94183

Not Bad, I'll get them both (I really don't like Deunan's head :dunno .. they better fix that)

i really hope HT picks up this license if they haven't already done so. their previous attempts at appleseed years way back were amazing. they really need to revisit this again, especially with the new series being released and all.

i really hope HT picks up this license if they haven't already done so. their previous attempts at appleseed years way back were amazing. they really need to revisit this again, especially with the new series being released and all.

They won't all they care about is movie ****.

They won't all they care about is movie ****.

Well…..I think they are :lol If this is real

1613953_610139345727269_180270314_n.jpg

1979866_610139389060598_1979323420_n.jpg

Time to sell of the obsolete HT Machina's & get this latest figure.

image.jpg

This certain cyborg will be showing up at the Toy Fairs! Fans of this manga and animation don’t miss out!

Tremendous news!!! I totally dig the alpha reboot character designs. Really hope Deunan is a go as well. The Deus Ex Machina HT figures were two of the first I tracked down in the aftermarket when I started collecting about 2 years ago. Photos of the Play Arts Kai Deunan look terrible so that set was not gonna cut it. So happy to see this!

Back