Any interest in a Hot Toys Star Trek line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
space jump kirk! With an alternate bloody face head, I would buy that in a heartbeat

I had to buy the craptacular Playmates 12" figures. The heads look okay at best, but I mainly bought for the uniforms as I'm sure one of our talented custom sculptors will do heads for the new film. I got Kirk, Spock and McCoy. They are what they are, cheap 12" figures, but I would put them above Hasbro's offerings of 12" figures.
If Hot Toys or Sideshow made offerings, I would be down for at least Kirk, Spock and McCoy. And Starfleet uniforms please.

I am sure Hot Toys with how well they do clothing and costumes, would do characters like General Chang,Commander Kruge,Khan,The Borg even very well.

I am sure Hot Toys with how well they do clothing and costumes, would do characters like General Chang,Commander Kruge,Khan,The Borg even very well.

Yes a dx version of Picard where the extra costume would be Borg would be unreal. Figure of the year possibly

From the new movie, Hot Toys please do it! Space Jump Kirk and Space Jump Sulu (with sword!) Captain Nero, Spock Prime and Captain Pike too! :monkey5

I'm praying that we'll see an Andy B custom from the new film pop up soon enough. :lol

Would it really be out of the realm of possibility for Ht to actually make these figures? Paramount are supposedly cool with licencing deals,we've seen numerous comapnies make 12 inchers of the same property,Star Trek is hot right now...at least the core 3 would do well. I just wanna see Quinto and Pine done by Yulli or Weapon X.

Well, I got an answer from a good source which said Hot Toys do not have plans for Star Trek, they didn't add a 'yet' however I wouldn't write it off, maybe its a license they will pursue later?

Looks like we're going to have to hope for one of our talented members to churn something out, then. I'd kill for a quality Nero figure. :rock

Bummer... maybe this will be something Dragon will pursue as they are making TNG figures?

I think Sideshow could do them justice, but they don't currently have the license. Hope they (or someone) picks it up later.

Back