Any chance of Hot Toys doing figures for Watchmen?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Another Watchmen figure line?

All true, but the skin colour change would make a more interesting variant.

He should just include a set of darker hands and a darker head as those are the only parts of him visable in the suit. No need to do a full new figure for that.

He should just include a set of darker hands and a darker head as those are the only parts of him visable in the suit. No need to do a full new figure for that.

:lecture

That is a splendid idea, sir!

In all likelihood though, he'll be on the muscle body which does not have a separate neck. His lighter blue neck would still show through above the suit.

Eh. I'd still probably buy two anyway. :lol

and Dave come on man Multi Quote. :lol

No matter what they do.....Silk Spectre is a def buy.

funny-pictures-non-conformist-bird.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

All due respect, if that is how you feel, you either a) don't understand what his wiener represents or b) shouldn't buy and/or display a Dr. Manhattan figure.

Okay, I'll be the one to ask. . . what does Dr. Manhattan's wiener represent??

All due respect, if that is how you feel, you either a) don't understand what his wiener represents or b) shouldn't buy and/or display a Dr. Manhattan figure.

All due respect, his wiener represents nothing but the fact he has a wiener. All this talk about his wiener representing his detachment from society is retarded. Him not wearing clothes, possibly, I dont' buy that either. His wiener, no. And if I follow your logic, if I don't want a blue wiener in my house I shouldn't be allowed to display a Dr. Manhattan figure?

All due respect, his wiener represents nothing but the fact he has a wiener. All this talk about his wiener representing his detachment from society is retarded. Him not wearing clothes, possibly, I dont' buy that either. His wiener, no. And if I follow your logic, if I don't want a blue wiener in my house I shouldn't be allowed to display a Dr. Manhattan figure?

Read the book and get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back