Any chance of Hot Toys doing figures for Watchmen?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are way to focused on the blue wiener. What about the blue testicles? The wiener means nothing without those....

I got the HT Jack Krauser figure today and now I'm not so sure on a rubber body suit Manhatten. The figure would look just fine with the classic out stretched arms, but other than that he might look strange. Plus, I tried to remove the black shirt and it had stained the rubber body and was not at all easy to remove. Plus the neck peg ripped out (I'm going to try and get a replacement).

So I'm not so sure a Dr. Manhatten with additional clothes would work so well. I'm starting to think a nude/speedo version and a suited w/ alternate darker head/neck and hands might be better. The only problem I could see is the speedo staining the suit like Krauser's shirt. That would give him a black weiner then and we all know how important it is for it to be blue!

OT, but what disadvantages do the HT muscle bodies have? I want to buy one for an Indiana Jones TOD custom, but I wasn't sure how robust they are.

Trust me. You will know when an official announcement comes. This place will explode.

Yep. And besides, all we lack are the OFFICIAL announcement (and pics/specs) at this point.

It will most definitely be before SDCC. It *may* even be within the next couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back