1/6 ANOTHER DX Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool - Ledger again. :lol

Never mind all the back logged stuff that people are pulling their hair out over - keep perpetuating the Nolan cult. :lol

I'm with Nova now - ALL THE WAY..

work-meetings.gif

:lecture :lecture :lecture

When Batfleck hits the screen you are gonna be crying for more Nolan product.

This better be Nurse version. Its really the only reasonable option left they haven't done. Rumor is its because Nolan feels odd about the look being done, but his 'respect' for Ledger's legacy as the Joker is really more of a disrespect as he seems to almost want to forget it ever even happened. I mean, Crane shows up in TDKR and we don't even get one MENTION of the Joker? I can't believe the city is in utter chaos and the Joker is just chillin' in Arkham. Even mentioning that is exactly what he is up to would have been better than the lack of anything.

So if its a Nurse outfit, I'm all for it. Wrap this up once and for all. If its another Purple suit or Bank Robber V2 then HT really has lost all credibility after all the Iron Man 3 crap AND this.

This better be Nurse version. Its really the only reasonable option left they haven't done. Rumor is its because Nolan feels odd about the look being done, but his 'respect' for Ledger's legacy as the Joker is really more of a disrespect as he seems to almost want to forget it ever even happened. I mean, Crane shows up in TDKR and we don't even get one MENTION of the Joker? I can't believe the city is in utter chaos and the Joker is just chillin' in Arkham. Even mentioning that is exactly what he is up to would have been better than the lack of anything.

I agree. I know Nolan meant it as a form of respect, but Joker was a huge part of why Bruce goes into hiding. Even Falcone got mentioned in TDK.

About damn time.

I'm hoping for just another upgrade to the classic Joker look. One a year would be good.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I would rather them Release Returns stuff... But since I missed out on the Heath Joker 2.0 I will get this for sure...

I think a 2.0 bank robber joker would be cool, but how many jokers do we really need :dunno Where's Back to the Future?

:lecture

Ill buy it.

I will too. But only out of some perverse desire to have the best.

I would much rather see them make something from a license that is not yet represented in my collection.

Nurse Joker would easily be an MMS because he doesn't have that many accessories. I mean, I bought the kit-bash nurse outfit and it all came in a little box. DX figures seem made to have a bunch of accessories (don't know what happened with Mime Joker). Bank Robber Joker was already done as MMS so I doubt that'd be the case either. If anything, they'd remake the whole purple outfit, maybe add a rocket launcher with this one or something else, but they already have DX01 with the grenades in jacket and DX11 with almost everything, so I don't see a point in revisiting him. Like many others, I'd prefer a fixed DX12 over another Joker but I'd be more interested in them making a Commissioner Gordon and perhaps pair it with the Bat Signal or something, whether that'd be DX or MMS, doesn't matter, I just want it!!! :lecture

It'll be a DX. The amount of accessories have nothing to do with the DX brand.

No way HT will let Ledger Joker slide backwards into MMS territory.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

It'll be a DX. The amount of accessories have nothing to do with the DX brand.

No way HT will let Ledger Joker slide backwards into MMS territory.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

:lecture Agreed. Usually, once a character is given the DX treatment, they never go back to being a MMS. T-800, Dark Knight Batman, and Joker 89.

Back