1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys best Iron Man in my opinion.

Attachments

• 20210818_193738.jpg
    20210818_193738.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 173
Just got this figure last week, at last. I'm surprised by how much I dig him. I was never a big fan of the Mk 7 suit on film, and the figure in pictures didn't do it much justice to begin with. But having him in hand, I see how wrong I was! He's a beast, and that satin finish is a nice change of pace from frequent glossy red HT uses.

IMG_9592.JPG

IMG_9595.JPG

Just got this figure last week, at last. I'm surprised by how much I dig him. I was never a big fan of the Mk 7 suit on film, and the figure in pictures didn't do it much justice to begin with. But having him in hand, I see how wrong I was! He's a beast, and that satin finish is a nice change of pace from frequent glossy red HT uses.

View attachment 545797

View attachment 545798
Congrats! It's my favorite Ironman figure by a mile!

View attachment 545797

View attachment 545798

Wowow, you photos look like IM popped out of the TV screen and is standing on your desk!!

View attachment 545797

View attachment 545798
Those photos look amazing. It is one of the best if not THE best Iron Man.

Anyone has the HT Mark VII and the Tony headsculpt won't fit in the ball joint? Seems like the neck ball joint is too big for the hole in the HS in mine wtf?

Anyone has the HT Mark VII and the Tony headsculpt won't fit in the ball joint? Seems like the neck ball joint is too big for the hole in the HS in mine wtf?
Mine HS had a really tight fit initially. I had to really force the neck piece and head together to marry them. Swapping them repeatedly has helped a lot though. Now it’s a much smoother transition.

Well, I caught the Iron Man bug it seems. Originally started out with thinking just the Mk6 as my "one and only" Iron Man, but now I have the regular Mk85 (with BD on order too) and just bought a brand new still sealed in shipper Mk7 off eBay this morning for $360. My rational was Mk6 can be displayed with Mk1 War Machine reissue, Mk7 can be displayed with 2012 Cap (and maybe Loki), and Mk85 with EG Cap :lol

Very first brand new iron man has arrived! The Mark 6 and 85 I have were preowned. This guy is IMPRESSIVE! I thought the coolness factor wouldn’t be there since I have the other two but man, there’s definitely something about a brand new figure that hasn’t been handled before. So glad to have pulled the trigger on this guy and getting it for below retail. Big thanks to all the ppl who posted pics in this thread that helped me decide to buy one :clap

FA66EC13-8EB4-4D72-8D84-B0E45465194E.jpeg

I’ve gone back and forth on which Iron Man would be my first pick-up. After all the reviews, this seems to be the one to tick most of the boxes. Now comes the hunt…

I’ve gone back and forth on which Iron Man would be my first pick-up. After all the reviews, this seems to be the one to tick most of the boxes. Now comes the hunt…
Good choice!!! You won’t regret it. My favorite iron man figure, second is the mark 6

Definitely a great first IM figure that’s a good all around figure. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. I currently have 3 IM figures, but this is the one on display. If you’re patient, you can usually find pretty good deals for it below retail like I did.

Definitely a great first IM figure that’s a good all around figure. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. I currently have 3 IM figures, but this is the one on display. If you’re patient, you can usually find pretty good deals for it below retail like I did.
I’m still new to the hunt, so outside of eBay and maybe mercari, I’m not sure if there are better shopping grounds. But glad to know he’s not just a white whale (yet).

I’m still new to the hunt, so outside of eBay and maybe mercari, I’m not sure if there are better shopping grounds. But glad to know he’s not just a white whale (yet).
You should be able to find one at a good price on either of those, just gotta keep checking regularly. I got mine brand new, still sealed in shipper for $360 on eBay so it’s definitely possible.

You should be able to find one at a good price on either of those, just gotta keep checking regularly. I got mine brand new, still sealed in shipper for $360 on eBay so it’s definitely possible.
I just bit. Pre-owned, and more than $360... but still less than retail from Sideshow if you count all taxes and fees. This is easily the most I've ever spent on a figure, and I don't intend to spend this much ever again, so I sure hope he's worth it.

Definitely worth it. I get it though, it is a tough pill to swallow if you’ve never spent that much on a figure, but overall imo these Iron Mans are like the Ferraris of 1/6

Definitely worth it. I get it though, it is a tough pill to swallow if you’ve never spent that much on a figure, but overall imo these Iron Mans are like the Ferraris of 1/6
The last diecast Iron Man I had was this bad boy.

IMG_8217.4.jpg

It’s been a long time coming.

Back