1/6 ANOTHER DX Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty stoked for a new Joker, I know it seems like a been there done that for how many we've had but it'll be interesting to see what more they will do with him, personally I felt like the laughing alt head on the 2.0 was a waste of an alt head because it was so specific when you could use it, without the diarama set up that second head seemed out of place.

Perhaps we could get one with the Clown holdup mask, the nurse outfit and swapable grenade inner vest so we could really display the joker in any of the other ways he was released whether it was a sideshow or third party add on

The laughing sculpt was a perfect alternate sculpt for the 2.0. And that's coming from someone that didn't even want one. It was a popular scene and everyone was asking for it for a long time. We've had 5 neutral sculpt up to that point plus the regular sculpt from the 2.0, so that's 6.

And I still don't understand the whole Nurse thing, all the theories I've seen here still make no sense whatsoever to me.

Either way, I ain't buying anymore Ledger Jokers.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

I would like to see a final scene joker with a here we go head and a head with hair hanging upside down so you can recreate that scene.it can come with a weathered outfit,the vest can have the flower and penny button,the baton he uses to hit batman,netting to put on bats,detonator,3 holes in his arm to insert gauntlet spikes after being shot by bats,correct socks and suspenders,and a cool base and diorama of the unfinished building.and maybe some dogs and some other clown masks.that would be a Dx worthy "new" release.

So *rubs hands together* who wants to guess what they'll get wrong on the 3.0 version so that they can correct it on the 4.0 version?

Re: Hot Toys DX Joker 3.0; Speculations ?

Nah it's not that. It's just that some feel it would discredit his legacy/be in poor taste for collectors to have him dressed up in female attire on our shelves.

Lol, yeah someone who died because of drugs.

I've never understood this either. It's odd to me that Nolan and Ledger's family would be okay with other Joker looks from The Dark Knight but not that one. It's one of the more iconic scenes in the film and the only real look that hasn't been done.

Maybe it's because it's Ledger in drag, and he's worried that either the manufacturer, the media, or some collectors wouldn't be very tasteful about the whole thing.

Let's be honest - there are some real morons amongst the collector and genre-fan community...

Maybe it's because it's Ledger in drag, and he's worried that either the manufacturer, the media, or some collectors wouldn't be very tasteful about the whole thing.

Let's be honest - there are some real morons amongst the collector and genre-fan community...

It's gonna be a BR Joker 2.0. Mark my words!:lecture

It's gonna be a BR Joker 2.0. Mark my words!:lecture

This would be fine with me. I missed Bank Robber Joker, and it'd be a great opportunity for Hot Toys to release all the other clown masks.

When Hot Toys announces this (and I'm sure that they eventually will), I hope they announce a Batman Begins DX right around the same time with it.

That would be awesome! :yess: :pray:

Yeah another go at BR joker would be fine, like to see that done better.

You know, I could see that they could improve on the suit, but in my opinion there really is no need to repeat an almost perfect fig.
It just seems like if HT does a redo, it kinda tarnishes a landmark figure in their line. That sounds kinda stupid, but still, why do they have to redo existing figures when there's so many other options?
I look at the shirt on my BR Joker and do see a need for maybe some improvement, but still it isn't enough to just trash it for a new one.
Both sculpts are pretty epic (the slick version being my favorite) and in my opinion are the best ones yet.
HT just needs to either start selling cleanup kits with some improved parts, or just move onto other projects. I realize that will never happen due to their greed, but one can dream I guess.

Knowing how Hot Toys likes to work, I kinda expect it to be the Bank Robber Joker but he will come with a new purple jacket to replace the velvety one that came with the 2.0

If they make this, they should make it what a dx should be and give him every outfit and accessory he used in the movie. IMO a dx should be a complete representation of the character from that movie, so you could recreate any scene from the movie with it, otherwise it's really just another mms.

Knowing how Hot Toys likes to work, I kinda expect it to be the Bank Robber Joker but he will come with a new purple jacket to replace the velvety one that came with the 2.0

:pray: :pray: :pray:

That could be I suppose, there definitely are some oddball collectors :lol. The custom set is pretty decent but I've never picked it up yet. Truthfully I'd be okay with a Bank Robber Joker as I missed the first one and it's a cool look. Even though it wasn't used in that scene I'd like if Hot Toys gave us a bazooka for the 2.0.

Kind of like what the crazies did to shut down the Django Unchained figures

Back