1/6 ANOTHER DX Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys DX Joker 3.0; Speculations ?

A re-release of the Joker 2.0 with a, to scale, Gotham General Hospital with real-action dynamite.

...What? Too much?

Include these clown masks so we could make henchmen, attack dogs and baton for the final fight scene

Final scene Joker ....with dogs !

I would assume a bank robber Joker DX.

Or better yet how about a 1/6 scale 18 wheeler that says slaughter is the best medicine ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did they say they would do a new "DX" Joker or just a new Joker overall? If it's the latter and they want to make an improvement, then I would assume it would be a 1/4 because there's more surface area to improve accuracy, sort of like the QS001.

Could someone post the link to the article?

Just a heads up, there's already a thread talking about this from when the interview first surfaced. I think it also had a scan of the interview where Howard mentions it. "Clown shape" :lol

Yeah I'm pretty sure they were referring to it being another DX release of the "clown shape" iirc anyway.

Final scene Joker ....with dogs !

I actually wouldn't mind this.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they were referring to it being another DX release of the "clown shape" iirc anyway.

I actually wouldn't mind this.

Ya that was my suggestion, except if they did it I would want them to include more clown masks so henchmen could be made for a final battle display.

Why is it that Nolan doesn't want them to release a Nurse Joker? Is it because of Ledger's drug overdoes or something?

Why is it that Nolan doesn't want them to release a Nurse Joker? Is it because of Ledger's drug overdoes or something?

Not sure, maybe he thinks it's degrading to ledger. That is really the last look from the film to make tho.

Back