1/6 Animated Clone Wars Anakin & Obi-Wan Sixth Scale Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kenobi's got a little too much eyeliner going in but credit where credit is dude, SS captured the animated style pretty well. At least this paint app level is in their wheelhouse.

Calling it now, the SS exclusive version will have swap out clone armor gloves and gauntlets.

Honestly missed opportunity for HT. TCW has so much to offer is characters and designs. If you have followed CW cartoon from the beginning then the animated versions are the real deal. I never understood the real looking versions as your have to put on a "filter" to see their true animated identity!

Do people actually prefer the cartoon style for their figure display than a real-world interpretation? I guess it is a nice way to delineate the differences between mediums.

I just want what I see on screen, same way people want Luke Skywalker from the Mandalorian and not some dumb cosbaby.

The paint job on those guantlets Obi-Wan has is awful. Where's the weathering and detail.

Honestly missed opportunity for HT. TCW has so much to offer is characters and designs. If you have followed CW cartoon from the beginning then the animated versions are the real deal. I never understood the real looking versions as your have to put on a "filter" to see their true animated identity!

Been watching Clone Wars ever since it premiered, one of my favourite Star Wars things ever, and I don't want animated figures. I want to be able to display them next to my live action figures.

Not my thing, looks kinda cool for those who want them though.

That said...it's Sideshow... so, expect the production version to be nowhere near as good as those pics, and after about 3 months they'll swap the arm to a single joint because they hate you.

Glad sideshow is making figures again. Maybe they can do ot/pt aliens and droids that hot toys won?t touch because they are not in the mandalorian.

Anakin and Obi are enough to represent the series but I can't imagine buying all the characters again, when we don't even have a full cast yet. Animated Ahsoka, animated Yoda, animated Dooku, animated Maul, all the clones- No I can't do it! :gah:

The outfits look incredible. I bet many will buy and get a realistic sculpt to swap in.

Nice! Definitely one of the more exciting announcements I?ve seen in a long time. Not sure if I?ll hop on these but for protos, they look great! Tailoring looks top notch. Unfortunately we know how much the quality has dropped off in production pieces for SS

These look awesome. Grabbing them for sure. Fingers crossed for Ashoka.

181260502_541751820160202_5164058097014088299_n.jpg

182314779_541751930160191_3447707833228791307_n.jpg

182025581_541752233493494_2057446972395454887_n.jpg

Back