1/6 Animated Clone Wars Anakin & Obi-Wan Sixth Scale Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Talyn

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Just saw these on Sideshow's coming soon page.

350x350_preview_100462_AnakinFig.jpg 350x350_preview_100463_ObiFig.jpg

Not my preferred display option, but good for folks who prefer this style.

I have to admit, these look pretty darn good for SS. Hopefully they sort out their body issues by the time these release.

Not my preferred display option, but good for folks who prefer this style.

Well there should be a lot apparently, I remember a bunch of people passing on the other figures because they?d prefer a cartoon head sculpt..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look cool, will probably end up sticking with the realistic versions though.

I have no idea why Clone Wars Obi haven't put up for PO yet along with 312th clones :monkey4...Bad Batch clones are pretty cool, but absolutely zero reminiscence for me :monkey4

I have no idea why Clone Wars Obi haven't put up for PO yet along with 312th clones :monkey4...Bad Batch clones are pretty cool, but absolutely zero reminiscence for me :monkey4

I thought clone wars kenobi would go up today for sure. So disappointed. Looks like he will join the Death Star trooper, padme, snow trooper commander, and a million others on the never made line.

These look really good, but not my cup of tea. Almost looks like CGI and not a figure. Incredible.

Is there not a happy medium here. I understand not putting cartoon heads on figures but HT could make more realistic versions while retaining the essence of the animation. Prime 1 do this well with their comic based statues.

I'd love to see that approach with Captain Rex rather than just slapping a Temura Morrison sculpt on him.

Ahsoka isn't even human so they definitely could have retained more of her aesthetic from the show.

Be cool if SS make a season 5 Ahsoka.

Back