All versions of Homelander - 1/6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any experience using a necked headsculpt and putting onto a body like this? Mentioned previously that I have a custom sculpt for this that looks incredible. Would I have to cut the neck or should I just give up trying to use it on this? Lmao I’m too lazy to switch bodies if that’s even possible for this

Does anyone have any experience using a necked headsculpt and putting onto a body like this? Mentioned previously that I have a custom sculpt for this that looks incredible. Would I have to cut the neck or should I just give up trying to use it on this? Lmao I’m too lazy to switch bodies if that’s even possible for this
Still too early to tell.
Depends if the neck on this body can be removed or not.

If it can- easy job- although you’ll likely still need an adaptor like this-
E7DFE224-52C6-4B42-9A06-52C720914BF5.jpeg

If the neck is a fixed part of the body, a body swap is the only way.

Depending on how SooSoo have constructed the suit, that could entail ripping the belt off (if it’s glued together) and unstitching the suit at the back, then re-sewing it onto the new body (if it doesn’t use a zipper.)

Still too early to tell.
Depends if the neck on this body can be removed or not.

If it can- easy job- although you’ll likely still need an adaptor like this-
View attachment 642682

If the neck is a fixed part of the body, a body swap is the only way.

Depending on how SooSoo have constructed the suit, that could entail ripping the belt off (if it’s glued together) and unstitching the suit at the back, then re-sewing it onto the new body (if it doesn’t use a zipper.)
Sweet! Hope that’s not the case (but probably is) so I’m not out of the money I spent on the sculpt bc these sculpts were alright at best initially. Hopefully can use it on the busts it comes with at least lmao

I don’t know, I’m still not a huge fan of the SooSoo body. The suit looks great, but in the front the body seems like a straight line all the way down and then in the back there’s some definition to the lats. I know most of the muscle is just padding, but it could have used some tapering from the upper body to the waist.

Well… I like the body. Not sure if Im gonna get it now or if I’ll try to get it for cheap on the secondary market later..

38C2803E-51C1-48FA-9BB8-BE9DCE094AEE.png

Old picture, so not sure if this has changed since. But the smiling sculpt I like. It has some likeness, nice and expressive. Other than that. I’m like blegh

Kai Studios is working on a Butcher figure. And I wouldn’t be suprised if they’re doing a Homelander in the future as well.

There’s so many options for Homelander coming out now that I will just wait it out and see. Not jumping the gun and settling for SooSoo’s mediocrity

What an absolutely disappointing final product from SooSoo...I guess you could say the final product is very so-so.

As someone else stated, what a bunch of wasted potential/time not using it to improve upon the subpar sculpts. Not sure if I should cancel or not. The smiling sculpt is at least half decent...

So the company that did the outstanding classic Loki from the Disney+ show had us wait 2 years to poop out this inferior product ?
Just ordered the Sigma from TE.

Keeping this pre-order for now to see if I can mix/match the best of both world. But that means I will have spent 300$+ to get an Homelander.
Maybe I should just cut my losses on the 20$ deposit instead.

Lol, I'm not sure if its just me, but every SooSoo sculpt looks like the same person with different makeup/prosthetics on their face. Their Rogue even somewhat resembles this Homelander figure to me.
It's most likely because they're using the same sculptor and that's their style...unfortunately

Back