All versions of Homelander - 1/6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what...I think Toy Era is 1000x better. Great, I'll just pass on the Soosoo now. They even have the thigh muscles/definition showing on the suit.

Lol, I'm not sure if its just me, but every SooSoo sculpt looks like the same person with different makeup/prosthetics on their face. Their Rogue even somewhat resembles this Homelander figure to me.
It’s the eyes, they’re always weird looking. They all have the same lifeless, glassy, uncanny look.

ToysEra 2.0 Homelander.

Giving me major 1/12 scale figure vibes for some reason.

TU8DFPA.png

vOQdmwk.png

6DD12509-A698-4960-BE30-931A9B38E363.jpeg

Initially didnt see much of a difference but yes the musculature does look a bit better. And his biceps aren’t goofy large anymore. But other than that it’s pretty much the same figure. And the suit is still rubber which is inaccurate to the character.

I think the 2.0 updates are negligible. But it’s a nice upgrade for the ppl who didn’t get the 1.0.

View attachment 643482

Initially didnt see much of a difference but yes the musculature does look a bit better. And his biceps aren’t goofy large anymore. But other than that it’s pretty much the same figure. And the suit is still rubber which is inaccurate to the character.

I think the 2.0 updates are negligible. But it’s a nice upgrade for the ppl who didn’t get the 1.0.
New suit is fabric entirely

Now that’s a nice upgrade. Not 100% necessary if you have the Premium Toys version, but the little differences are what this hobby is all about! Especially glad they added the elbow pads to the suit, and overall it looks so much better than the first version.

Just put in PO with Kit for the Toys Era one. Will eat the NRD for SooSoo and will never PO with them after the crap they came up with after more than 2y.
Edit: Just managed to find the video in the OneSixthKit FB group with the V2. It looks TONS better that SooSoo. And with the 5 sculpts its a no brainer at this point.

Last edited:
Damn the new Tyler Hoechlin supes by Premium Toys looks awful. Their Homelander turned out surprisingly good compared to this half assed abomination. Here’s to hoping the V2 Homelander won’t have any of these oddities.

Pic by Cass Yeung
E4740470-4811-409A-B148-C0EEFAC802BC.jpeg

Nope, undersized 1/6 :ROFLMAO:
Is this 1/12 scale?!
It’s actually not that bad. The person who posted that pic, his supermans are all modified and use the tallest muscular Worldbox bodies. And they are super tall compared to most other figures. The height of the Hoechlin figure is pretty accurate with the actor and therefore a little shorter than most 1:6 males. I’ve seen people use ankle extenders but it’s not necessary imo.

So it’s not nearly as bad as it looks

(When I posted that pic I didnt know this info)

Last edited:
Back