All versions of Homelander - 1/6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I'm not even in on any Boyz merch, but I felt bad for those that paid for the first version when I saw a comparison on IG the other day. The new one looks so much better.

Last edited:
Looks great outside of the overscaled head. They had it right on 1.0 with it and the 2.0 now has a bit of a bobblehead look.

mIfUPTa.png

Last edited:
As a not so proud owner of the 1.0, I feel tremendously screwed over by this upgrade. How the hell am
I supposed to sell that piece of crap off now?!

Still waiting for friggin’ SooSoo to pull their finger out and release John Lander. That plus one of the superior head sculpts will have to suffice as my prime Homelander and I’ll try to recoup what I can from the 1.0 leftovers.

My plan is to get SooSoo and try to sell the premium 1.0 body + SooSoo heads. I don’t think I’ll make much of my money back though but atleast I’ll have a good looking homelander.

I still think the suit and body of SooSoo are superior from the promo pics that we’ve seen. I’m seriously worried though why the hell it’s taking so long..

Is there a difference when it comes to the headsculpt paint application between the 1.0 and 2.0?

Yeah, the 2.0 shoulders make him look smaller.

But it's pretty wild how quickly TE has gotten two versions (3 if you count the premium) out before soosoo could release even 1 inferior version.

IMG_3268.jpeg

Got my homelander in today from toys era. It’s actually a great figure in hand, just can’t get the hands behind the back pose properly. Using a custom sculpt as well!

Noooo the new suit looks so good. I got ******* scammed. I HATE YOU TOYS ERA

Sad Baby GIF

Was very lucky and was able to grab VCollectibles Homelander sculpted painted for only $100 from someone. Usually goes for $400+ fully painted.

Gonna slap this on the SooSooToys version and call it a day with this character.

jVUfE0d.jpg

Last edited:
Was very lucky and was been able to grab VCollectibles Homelander sculpted painted for only $100 from someone. Usually goes for $400+.

Gonna slap this on the SooSooToys version and call it a day with this character.

jVUfE0d.jpg
That’s such a steal!! HOW!! I got mine for $300 😭😭😭

that deal is ridiculous! very nice!
That’s such a steal!! HOW!! I got mine for $300 😭😭😭
Yeah someone on FB was selling a bunch of his sculpts for cheap. Had the Logan, Xavier, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow for $75 unpainted. Had the Homelander sculpt for $100, fully painted by Zaki Woo. Jumped on it quick. Extremely lucky since I was about to buy the unpainted version of it from someone for $250 + shipping. Best deal I'll probably find on anything for a while.

Back