ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sexy! I haven't opened my MP-10 yet.:panic:

What are you waiting for? DO EEIT NOAW!

I still never found my MP Prime. Ive pretty much given up. Even when I check TRU there either out of stock or I miss it when it is in stock.

I only got mine by doing the "pick up in store" option and even then those stupid featherpluckers just left it sitting out on a table for anyone to take. They didn't even check my receipt when I walked out the door with it.

I've never seen him in the store, a buddy of mine ordered 2 online and hooked me up with them.

I still think more will show up, personally. :)

I hope so.

Sweet photograghy!!!! :clap

Thanks VS! :duff

That's the nicest I've seen MP10 look.

But I'm still not willing to pay £200 for it.

Incidentally what do you use for your backdrop, it always looks very effective.

Hench and MP Red Alert arrived yesterday.Hench was something i was gonna get anyway as im planning on building my TF collection around S1.I got Red Alert because it's pretty cool and was a impulse purchase just to add something extra to my Hench order,but i have no regrets.It's my first Robot from S2 which is dangerous,because now i feel like getting Inferno.Which means Grapple will follow and so on.Im trying my best to avoid that :lol

Nice shots of Prime!

This new Masterpiece line is amazing, and Prime is perfect in my opinion. Picked one up on TRU.com, and have only seen one in store right before Christmas.

Have Sideswipe (which I love), but still debating on picking up Thundercracker; not much of a Seeker fan. I pick it up and look it over at least twice every time I go to TRU, then set it down, it's an inner struggle...I think if I found one discounted I'd pick him up.

I only got mine by doing the "pick up in store" option and even then those stupid featherpluckers just left it sitting out on a table for anyone to take. They didn't even check my receipt when I walked out the door with it.

Having worked for TRU in my younger years that doesnt surprise me at all. Like Ive said before out of all the employees that work there you usually have maybe 2 that actually understand the toy world. For the rest its just another job.

I still think more will show up, personally. :)
I think so, too. He's kind of a big deal.

I agree, I sure hope you guys are right. Hopefully I run into him soon. Id like to get one.

I havent read the entire thread, so forgive me if this has been brought up before.

Has there ever been a reissue of the G1 Scorponok? The headmaster.
I dont think we will see that one in the Masterpiece line, so i'll settle with a reissue (or an original one, perhaps).

I agree, I sure hope you guys are right. Hopefully I run into him soon. Id like to get one.

There always seems to have been more MPs available - it would be odd if quite possibly the most popular one ever would also be the most limited.

Though stranger things have happened, I suppose. :)

I havent read the entire thread, so forgive me if this has been brought up before.

Has there ever been a reissue of the G1 Scorponok? The headmaster.
I dont think we will see that one in the Masterpiece line, so i'll settle with a reissue (or an original one, perhaps).

Nope. :(

With stuff like WFC Omega Supreme being produced by a third party company though, you never know - I could see a new Scorponok. Maybe not by Takara or Hasbro, but by somebody.

Check out this latest pic of MP Soundwave and energon cube!!! Frickin BEAUTIFUL!!!! Cant wait to get mine from RK!!!

Looks great - yeah, this'll be a great piece in my collection, to be sure!

Thanks man, I just use a piece of construction paper from Hobby Lobby.

Are darker backgrounds harder to photograph?

I'm just getting into the whole "lightbox thing". I took some pics of a few TFs - I'll post them here after work.

I do have some pics of Sideshow's Crimson Guard up on my blog though - got any advice? :)

Just saw the new pics of Not-Silverbolt and I'm very satisfied with how he turned out so I feel completely comfortable now committing to the entire Uranus set. I know Hercules had some issues with some of the earlier figures released and was wondering, do the first two Uranus planes released so far suffer from the same thing?

I was planning on waiting for the boxed set so they could knock out any kinks but I'm so excited now that I think I'm going to just buy them piecemeal now.

Just saw the new pics of Not-Silverbolt and I'm very satisfied with how he turned out so I feel completely comfortable now committing to the entire Uranus set. I know Hercules had some issues with some of the earlier figures released and was wondering, do the first two Uranus planes released so far suffer from the same thing?

I was planning on waiting for the boxed set so they could knock out any kinks but I'm so excited now that I think I'm going to just buy them piecemeal now.

I think you should wait imo. It'll be cheaper for the set plus any problems with the initial batches will probably be fixed. The Hercules gift set is still available.

I actually use a black piece of cloth I got a walmart for abot $2. Ive been meaning to switch to a more grey brown similar to Deak Starkiller's background.

I started off with the black because I like the shadows and I like my photos sort of dark, but at the same time Ive been wanting to mess around with a lighter background. Deaks photos look really crisp and clean.

I think you should wait imo. It'll be cheaper for the set plus any problems with the initial batches will probably be fixed. The Hercules gift set is still available.

I agree, might as well wait for the boxed set. I kind of wish I had for Herc, because there are some good deals now, but who knew that would happen when they started? :)

Don't worry about the kinks though - TFC were VERY good at providing new parts in the subsequent figures. I'm sure they'd do the same with the Uranus figures, if there were any problems.

I'm surprised Hasbro did not shorten the smokestacks on this one.

Me too. Pleasantly so. :)

Couple pics I took - I remember mentioning that I had gotten the X-Transbots Glider in a trade a few months back, and I think Corsair, you had asked for pics? Anyway, here are a few:

ComparisonwithG1-BotModes_zpscadf779f.jpg

Slightly mistransformed in this one - the instructions suck!
Comparison1_zps2f19958e.jpg

With some fellow Season 2 Minibots... Man, Warpath really is a striking figure, isn't he? Despite not being as G1 accurate, he kind of puts 'em to shame!
Comparison2_zps721403d3.jpg

Bottom line, I can't think of a better Powerglide out there, and he's certainly G1 accurate. However, I think iGear might end up doing a better one... guess we'll just have to see, though.

Last edited:
Back