All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Seinfeld set is pretty cool. I just am not that into LEGO though.

Closest I‘ve come to buying a LEGO set has been the Burton Batman Batmobile or Batwing, but they’re so spendy for something I’m only casually interested in.

I held off on buying the fancy replica and Funko POP versions of the Seinfeld set, but I'm definitely in for the LEGO version!

AT $350, there's just no way I can afford this one. It looks great though.
That little sailboat set is really nice looking, I want one! Minimum of a $200 order to get the sailboat set.

AT $350, there's just no way I can afford this one. It looks great though.
That little sailboat set is really nice looking, I want one! Minimum of a $200 order to get the sailboat set.

They have dropped some really great stuff recently. Besides the Gunship there is also the new Camper Van, a vintage style Pickup Truck, and Moff Gideon's cruiser among several others.

The Gunship is very overpriced though, and only two included minifigures is a crime. I think Lego enjoys sticking it to adult collectors, particularly Star Wars fans.

Super-Mario-64-Question-Mark-Block-71395-3.jpg

the lack of minifigures in these Mario sets is profoundly disappointing

there's gotta be a behind the scenes reason for it

I still haven't bought the Millenium Falcon due to its size and price. Was waiting till the last possible minute before it is retired. But now I may want this instead. That AT-AT looks insane.

Lol they didn’t fix the lower guns, like all their AT-AT sets. Lower guns are supposed to stick out longer than current model. Upper guns should NOT surpass the length of lower guns. I don’t understand their reasoning behind not doing it the correct ESB way.

Here’s a still from ESB:
E980F6CA-2CD9-4370-91EC-D5223352B44D.jpeg

Lego still marching on like an unstoppable machine.

I don't think even a lone Snowspeeder could stop it now. :lol

I was Lego obsessed at one time. Then suddenly, almost overnight I lost interest in acquiring any more. I boxed most of it up carefully, still assembled, because I could never part with it.

Still have a few sets displayed - the first two Arkham Asylums (was there a third?); the first Batcave; Jabba's Sail Barge, and best of all the entire (short lived) Scooby-Doo range.

I have all the Indiana Jones sets too, which are a favourite, but they mostly ended up in boxes.

Lego, like Hot Toys, is another one of those bottomless rabbit holes. :lol

Lego still marching on like an unstoppable machine.

Lego, like Hot Toys, is another one of those bottomless rabbit holes. :lol
Technically all the Lego sets (mostly SW, but some Marvel and the ended Dino sets) are my sons (except Voltron). I remember the day I came home and my wife showed me she bought my son (maybe 5 or 6 at the time) one of the smaller Star Wars Lego sets.. I actually got made at her, because I knew that was the end of me ignoring their existence.... :slap

Needless to say, well over Lego 100 sets later.....

My son doesn't really care much anymore as he is now 16, but we still pick some up here and there. I mostly still want a complete OT vehicle collection (including RO's U-Wing) while he grew up on The Clone Wars cartoon so he mostly gravitated to the PT vehicles. I told him the OT sets stay with me... :lol Still hoping for a new nice B-Wing, the last Rebels ship I'm missing. And for the imperials I need a Vader Tie, Tie Interceptor and Tie Bomber as I only have a Tie Fighter. And I missed the last Star Destroyer. We have many still boxed and unassembled due to no space to display them.

I never bought any of the UCS ones, the Falcon would've been my 1st but still haven't jumped on it. But then they showed the awesome Star Destroyer and now this AT-AT... But I can't bring myself to spend $2500 on 3 lego sets. Maybe just 1..

Technically all the Lego sets (mostly SW, but some Marvel and the ended Dino sets) are my sons (except Voltron). I remember the day I came home and my wife showed me she bought my son (maybe 5 or 6 at the time) one of the smaller Star Wars Lego sets.. I actually got made at her, because I knew that was the end of me ignoring their existence.... :slap

Needless to say, well over Lego 100 sets later.....

My son doesn't really care much anymore as he is now 16, but we still pick some up here and there. I mostly still want a complete OT vehicle collection (including RO's U-Wing) while he grew up on The Clone Wars cartoon so he mostly gravitated to the PT vehicles. I told him the OT sets stay with me... :lol Still hoping for a new nice B-Wing, the last Rebels ship I'm missing. And for the imperials I need a Vader Tie, Tie Interceptor and Tie Bomber as I only have a Tie Fighter. And I missed the last Star Destroyer. We have many still boxed and unassembled due to no space to display them.

I never bought any of the UCS ones, the Falcon would've been my 1st but still haven't jumped on it. But then they showed the awesome Star Destroyer and now this AT-AT... But I can't bring myself to spend $2500 on 3 lego sets. Maybe just 1..

I loved building the sets, but eventually it was getting out of hand. One day I realised I ought to be concentrating on 1/6 instead.

Certain themes would no doubt draw me back: if they made more Scooby-Doo sets; or if they embarked on Asterix!

That's so weird that it's already boxed up and ready to go to retailers, yet they haven't even announced it yet.

I guess I'm just so used to everything else, video games, toys, movies, whatever being announced then released a year later. It's great that LEGO 'announces' stuff, then it's ready in a month or two.

Back