All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering letting go my UCS Star Destroyer (new/unopened). Send me a PM if you're interested.

Im in the middle of building mine, and its one of the most enjoyable lego builds I've done. I've seen dozens of vids and reviews on this, but nothing prepares you for the size of this thing, I love it.

Im in the middle of building mine, and its one of the most enjoyable lego builds I've done. I've seen dozens of vids and reviews on this, but nothing prepares you for the size of this thing, I love it.

I had a spot to display it in mind but it doesn't look like it's going to work out. I just don't have a good way of displaying it. The UCS Falcon will have to be the only crazy big Lego in my collection.

Damn big box! Looking forward to adding this next to the Lunar Lander and Saturn V!

20210409_201915b.jpg

My boys and I are putting it together this weekend. I can't wait to see it displayed with my Saturn V, lunar lander, ISS, and women of NASA sets. We really enjoyed the recent city space sets, but the real NASA sets are sooooo cool.

So we got around to starting the Discovery set, but we only made it through Hubble. MAN, that is an awesome build. It's the first three bags, and it could have been its own release. Its got a good size and surprising weight to it. The display stand works like a champ. It's also all a lot bigger than it was in my head. The shuttle is going to be huge.

The Daily Bugle set is live for sale right now if anyone is interested. I expect it will sell out pretty quickly.

Got my order in. Had $100 of vip points saved up so it seemed like the perfect item to spend them on. Finally a decent Spider-Man set! You can only make up so many vehicles for him :lol

I still haven't been able to muster up the courage to order the UCS Falcon.

So far I've stuck with the standard cheapy sets.. :lol

I’d love both that and the star destroyer but I really don’t have the display space left for those. I gotta get the gunship though so hopefully it’s not gigantic:lol

Seinfeld set just announced!
LEGO-Ideas-21328-Seinfeld-1.jpg

LEGO-Ideas-21328-Seinfeld-2.jpg
LEGO-Ideas-21328-Seinfeld-3.jpg
LEGO Ideas Seinfeld set is available for LEGO VIP members from 21st July and for all from LEGO Stores and Lego.com/Seinfeld from 1st August, 2021 at the recommended retail price of €79.99 / $79.99 / £69.99

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/seinfeld-21328
I wasn't interested in any of the TV show sets until now. Price is a bit costly at $80, but I really need this set!

Last edited:
Back