All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww yea! Finally came in :)

120098433_10157772274098565_9043352907570609127_n.jpg

FYI there is a promo going right now where you get a free solid metal Han in carbonite keychain for spending over $100 on Lego Star Wars. I finally caved in and bought the Razor Crest.

Just picked up the Cantina from someone on Gumtree Australia without paying an inflated price after constantly checking the retail sites. Could not work out why then suddenly realised they lived just down the road from a Lego store and were either a) buying up in bulk with tons of rewards points and could afford to sell off at cost or b) they work there.

Target has 40% off some lego sets. Got the 20th anniversary Salve I for for $68.39 (It's $71.99 & another 5% off with Target card). :yess:

Saw it online this morning. Couldn't choose to deliver it and it said limited stock at my local store. Took a drive over, they had 3. When I scanned it was regular price but when I asked someone they said they would price match it for me. Target is only price matching their own sale prices. Been procrastinating on this since it's release and I know it's being retired this year. My son will be happy. :)

Lucked out and got the Bespin Duel at a non gouging price. It is quite expensive for so few pieces, but it looks so cool.

Target has 40% off some lego sets. Got the 20th anniversary Salve I for for $68.39 (It's $71.99 & another 5% off with Target card). :yess:

Saw it online this morning. Couldn't choose to deliver it and it said limited stock at my local store. Took a drive over, they had 3. When I scanned it was regular price but when I asked someone they said they would price match it for me. Target is only price matching their own sale prices. Been procrastinating on this since it's release and I know it's being retired this year. My son will be happy. :)

Being a set I really wanted, I missed out on this deal at the time. Kicking myself, I looked for it elsewhere and I can't even find it at retail price! I hope a few pop up for retail after the holidays but I don't have much hope.

I got myself the Mega Construx Halo Pelican Drop ship this year. MASSIVE set. I was saving up to get it at the $100 discount price on Amazon but missed out just the day the discount ended. Still a great deal at $118. Heavy too, you can use the landing gear to support it but I wouldn't do it for more than a few minutes so always use the included support structure.

If anyone can find the anniv. Slave 1 for retail cost online, let me know. :)

Wife and daughter got me the Cantina set for Christmas~ it is going to be an amazing build for sure!

Great set and good score! I had one but gave it to my nephew for Christmas, it's been impossible to find since day one. I'll rebuy another when it comes back in stock.

Being a set I really wanted, I missed out on this deal at the time. Kicking myself, I looked for it elsewhere and I can't even find it at retail price! I hope a few pop up for retail after the holidays but I don't have much hope.

I got myself the Mega Construx Halo Pelican Drop ship this year. MASSIVE set. I was saving up to get it at the $100 discount price on Amazon but missed out just the day the discount ended. Still a great deal at $118. Heavy too, you can use the landing gear to support it but I wouldn't do it for more than a few minutes so always use the included support structure.

If anyone can find the anniv. Slave 1 for retail cost online, let me know. :)

If I see I will message you. Shame you didn't get it 20% off on Black Friday at the Lego shop online.

Great set and good score! I had one but gave it to my nephew for Christmas, it's been impossible to find since day one. I'll rebuy another when it comes back in stock.

I eventually found the cantina on gumtree just before it reappeared (then disappeared again) on the lego site. It was the quickest build my kids ever did, about five days (which is fast for them, the Falcon took months!).

If I see I will message you. Shame you didn't get it 20% off on Black Friday at the Lego shop online.

Yeah, it sucks to miss out on deals. I visited Target on Saturday, they literally had five or six Lego items on the shelves, it seems everyone went Lego crazy in December.
I might just wait and see if Lego makes ANOTHER Slave 1 with the new Boba Fett show coming out. But thanks for keeping an eye out TFH!

Does anyone know the best way to swap blind bag LEGO sets with someone online? My kids got a few duplicate LEGO Super Mario character (enemy) blind bag packs for Christmas that I'd like to trade for ones we don't have.

Of course, if anyone here is interested, hit me up!

Back