All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And so it begins!

20211217_211100b.jpg

I am so jealous. I'm a weirdo and thought the BMF ended up being a colossal disappoint, but this looks absolutely amazing! I hope the unremovable pin issue isn't a problem for you. I think it's a very weird "controversy."

I am so jealous. I'm a weirdo and thought the BMF ended up being a colossal disappoint, but this looks absolutely amazing! I hope the unremovable pin issue isn't a problem for you. I think it's a very weird "controversy."
Unremoveable pin issue isnt a big deal to me. It's not like I constantly assemble and disassembled these things. I've never actually disassembled a UCS before since I started collecting them years ago.

But it seems Lego has addressed the issue anyway, with this new instruction video on how to get the pins out. Seems pretty simple.

Yeah, to me that is the biggest non-issue in a Lego ever. Please post pics as you build this! I would love to live vicariously through you!

Box 2 of the new UCS AT-AT now done. The internal engineering of the legs is simply amazing! Once attached to the upper legs, this thing really does start looking like a little dog :D

20211220_230258.jpg

20211220_235225.jpg

Good thing they’ve got those Snowtrooper battle packs coming out the first of the year! About how many does it hood? I/we might want to stock up on them while I/we save up for one of these.

Back