ALL GHOST SHOWS THREAD!!!! (etc...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.......cough

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EzU9sLQ6I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EzU9sLQ6I[/ame]

New episode of Paranormal Challenge tonight. Normally I don't watch this show but they're going back to Linda Vista Hospital which is now closed. This creepy place was the scene of Nick's scare down. :lol

Forward to the 1:18 mark of this link:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABX7gNUlW3c&feature=related"]Ghost Adventures - Linda Vista Hospital 4 of 4 - YouTube[/ame]

I hate ghost, one time I was at the williamberg plantation and we just heard drums out of nowhere just banging. There was no explanation. i asked around if people had drums and they said that you hear things you cant explain. It was to wierd.

I saw a ghost once.. Or it may have been an Alien.. Probably some sort of Alien..

What an incredible day that was, I'll never forget it..

DID SOMEONE JUST SCRATCH MEEEE??!!!!!!???!!

scaled.ZakBagans_Vanity_HewBurney_t653x653.JPG

Lol the guy overexagertates when dust particles fall lol. Gotta love him.

New episode of Paranormal Challenge tonight. Normally I don't watch this show but they're going back to Linda Vista Hospital which is now closed. This creepy place was the scene of Nick's scare down. :lol

Just finished watching this episode. The best part was when the dude with the hat and glasses was running down the hallway saying,

"Get the _____k away from me, please"
"Leave me the _____k alone"

LMAO at the great entertainment! :yess: :lol

Lol the guy overexagertates when dust particles fall lol. Gotta love him.

The 3 best things about Ghost Adventures:

1. They go down the demonology road while most shows won't.

2. Zak and his classic over the top/emoting style.

3. Aaron (bald guy) who's always scared to go alone in places.

example:

Zak: "Aaron, go down that hallway and then to the morgue."

Aaron: "Dude, c'mon! Why me? Why can't Nick go? It's dark down there."

:lol:rotfl:lol

Last edited:
Lol. I wanna enjoy these shows but at the end of the day, they all are quite exaggerated aren't they?

Lol. I wanna enjoy these shows but at the end of the day, they all are quite exaggerated aren't they?

Some of it is played up to the cameras for entertainment purposes but some of it is head scratching creepy.

I wouldn't want anything being attached to me or following me home. :panic:

I know there was a thread here that ended around Feb just about GH and GHI and I guess it never took off but we have one thread in the Others sections that has some regulars and I think we need a fresh start to on a thread covering all Ghost shows or related items.

So here we go.

A Haunting
Angel
Afterlife
Creepiest Destinations
Creepy Canada
Ghost Adventures
Ghost Detectives
Ghost Labs
Ghost Hunters
Ghost Hunters International
Ghost Trackers
Ghosthunters
Ghostly Encounters
Ghostwatch
Ghost Whisperer
Haunted History
Medium
Most Haunted
Paranormal State
Psychic Kids
Scariest Places On Earth
Sightings
Strange But True?
Strange Universe
Supernatural
The Mentalist
Travel Channel: Paranormal Destinations
True Blood
UFO Abductions
Unexplained Canada
Unexplained - Hauntings
Unexplained Mysteries
Unsolved Mysteries

*The bold are all on my DVR*

Are all of these shows that are currently airing?

I remember several years ago there was a show by the dudes who did The Blair Witch Project. I think it was on Friday nights and only lasted a few episodes but I don't recall the name.

Then there was Fear on MTV and Crossing Over With John Edwards...

I've only experienced sleep paralysis once in my life. Didn't see any old witches or anything, but it was still scary as hell. I can't imagine how bad it would be if you saw some kind of monster coming at you in that state.

I dont want to bring religion into this but if that ever happened, plead the blood of Jesus and pray and fight. If i learn anything is that ghost feed off fear and if you are scared they become stronger. Just my opnion.

You guys actually believe this stuff?
:rotfl

You mean ghosts? I've never seen one personally so I can't say that I do. Any ghost hunting shows I watch are purely for entertainment. Having said that, until somenone unequivocally disproves it, I don't dismiss the possibility outright.

Back