ALL GHOST SHOWS THREAD!!!! (etc...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghost Adventures :wink1:

edit: I'd like to see a new season of Paranormal State with Ryan Buelle as well :lecture :rock I thought those two shows really did decent job of entertaining.

Ghost Hunters to me is really heading down hill, the GHI is really the only show I watch from their spin offs.

GA = Ghost Adventures...........DOES...NOT...COM...PUTE :slap

Paranormal State is prolly my favorite. At least they deal with the heavy stuff, demonology.

Of course in GA I wait for Zak's, "Did you touch me" line. :lol

edit: I'd like to see a new season of Paranormal State with Ryan Buelle as well :lecture :rock I thought those two shows really did decent job of entertaining.

Ghost Hunters to me is really heading down hill, the GHI is really the only show I watch from their spin offs.

I think GHI is the one going down hill. It seems like they get less evidence compared to GH. Kris Williams is the only reason why I even watch GHI actually.

A friend of mine just started a paranormal group and Saturday I got drug along with my brother in law when his cousin backed out. It was a house built in 1690 with a lot of history which was cool but I didn't see anything that seemed spooky.

I've boycotted GHI because they got rid of the Robb guy. I thought he was the most level-headed guy they had on any of their shows and that he was a much better lead investigator than Grant and Jason.

I've boycotted GHI because they got rid of the Robb guy. I thought he was the most level-headed guy they had on any of their shows and that he was a much better lead investigator than Grant and Jason.

Rob is gone? :horror:horror:horror

I play catch up with these on my DVR so I would be up on the latest and greatest. :monkey3

Omg your sig makes me seem like a fourteen year old again !! Cant stop staring.

It's all good, that's kind of the point, this board is full of 14yr olds :lol. I actually had someone pm today just to ask who she was :rotfl. No offense to the person that sent me that pm :wave

sleep_paralysis.jpg

Holy ____. I swear to God that happened to me before. I recognize sleep paralysis anywhere. Creepy as hell.

Aren't you 21? :monkey1

Holy ____. I swear to God that happened to me before. I recognize sleep paralysis anywhere. Creepy as hell.

I pray to god that I never ever get this, I research it all the time and by the time I'm done for the night on the subject I just have the heebie jeebies.

Haha yea I am 21 but when i look at the sig I cant stop staring at it. i dont know why. haha.

Who is she? :lol

Seriously though, I can't stop staring at her either..

Monica Renee

Aren't you 21? :monkey1

I pray to god that I never ever get this, I research it all the time and by the time I'm done for the night on the subject I just have the heebie jeebies.

Bring it own ghosties!!!!! I ain't scured

Haha yea I am 21 but when i look at the sig I cant stop staring at it. i dont know why. haha.

I can't let The Mike get all the attention.

^^^ I can say without a doubt entities that I cannot defend myself nor have control of anything they do scare the ____ out of me. :D

I ain't scurr'd of NO man but that ain't no man... :ghost

I hope I'm not in that position either. The old hag syndrome is creepy too.

^^^ I can say without a doubt entities that I cannot defend myself nor have control of anything they do scare the ____ out of me. :D

Don't ever want to get involved with some stuff on Paranormal State. You know the stuff that follows you around. :horror

Back